Rescue: Chapter 23ツ

Y/n POV:

With all the strength within my body, I push forward, turning on my side and using my shoulder to attack his chest. The pure force of my internal anger turned physical, enough to make that strong, muscular man stumble back. He was finally all distracted, and holding his chest in pain. 

It's my chance. He's recovering from the sudden outburst, and the other ignorant man was surprised and  comforting the devil.

Quickly, my feet sprint out, about to leave the hell I was stuck in-

"NOT SO FAST!" The man yells, swiftly grabbing my left arm and dragging me to the end of the elevator, where the door opens and closes. My back hits it hard, and I feel the pain on my spine  as it spreads a little. 

A hand of his ripped the gin bottle off of me.

"Hold it" He orders the other man standing next to him as he stays still watching what happens... and of course he takes the bottle and looks the other way. 

Before I could make a run for it again, he pushed me back once more. This time, it hits exactly where it hit last time. Shit, it hurt like hell now.

his dangerously scary tone made me jolt, as he somehow managed to pin both my hands behind my back.

His grip was tight. Too tight.

"You... you got the bottle, now let go of me!" my voice unintentionally comes out small, making me seem even weaker then I did before. 

"Do you understand how much trouble you've given me?! Let you go? You're gonna go cry to the nearest person on how your tiny, fragile little self got hurt!" He spits. I can feel his anger in his aura.. and it wasn't pleasant.

"J- just stop it already!" my mouth musters out, really speaking what was on my mind. I was almost trembling, and even if I tried to hide it...

I was afraid.

To my absolute disgrace, I see his large, rough hand lift.

"Oh, you so deserve this" he grunts in frustration, almost as if he's lose sense of reality.

My eyes travel with it, knowing my fate now. I can almost feel the pain before it's gotten in contact with me, cursing myself for... well... being me. Struggling to get out of his grip, I feel myself losing more and more hope each time.

Speeding towards me, the hand now looks all blurry, as my eyes tear up with every negative emotion that could ever swirl around my stomach.

I close them tight, my eyes couldn't stay open any longer, embracing the unfortunate destiny of mine, I wait for the violent contact on my cheek.

...

Huh?

A security guard?

Thud.

The guard had pushed the man that was causing me extreme discomfort to the floor with quite a bit of force. The other man didn't seem to care too much and just watched the scenes unfold.

It's like that's all he can do.

All in the same moment, the gin bottle which was in his hands, collapsed with him, shattering it's glass everywhere and the content inside too. The noise was unbearable, I had always hated the sound of breaking glass.

More importantly, I felt safe and had calmed down.

"Are you alright?" the guard asks facing his large back towards my face as he stands in the middle of myself and the attacker, so no attack is even though of.

"Y- yes, thank... you" 

"Do you know this man?" 

"No... not at all" 

Suddenly, in the middle of this messy, unwanted event, my ears pick up shoe steps from around the corner. They sound quick and serious. I immediately find myself turn my head and tilt it to see who this person is, making their presence known.

"What's going on?" the firm voice sternly states. Coming out of the corner is no other then Mr. Kim. My eyes widen, confused why he was here and quickly hid behind the guard straight away.

"This ill mannered man was assaulting this young lady here, who seems to be an employee" The guard twists and takes a glimpse at my attire, and realizes that I work here.

"Excuse me..." Mr. Kim's voice rang in my ears, aware he was speaking to me. Maybe he even saw me jolt.

Slowly, but steadily, I take a breath in and one out.

I make sure I don't make eye contact with him, because I might actually start crying out of embarrassment. I step out of the chaos and make myself known.

 Getting harassed, threatened and  verbally abused was not enough for today it seems like, now I have to face my English teacher, as if it is completely normal to do so.

My eyes may be peering upon the floor that I walk upon, but they soon observe two posh dress shoes coming towards me. I knew who they belonged, and I knew this was going to awkward to the max.

My orbs feel water gathering within them, multiplying by the second. 

I was at my limit.

Without thinking, I step back before the teacher could come any closer and cover my face in utter helplessness, in utter embarrassed. 

The tears trickle down the sides of my face, as the moments of the horrific experience replay again and again in my head. 

Silence.

I heard his foot steps come closer to me, as I'm suddenly hearing the guard pinning down the blue eyed idiot, as his screaming made it obvious. This time, I did not move back... or even moved an inch.

I felt Mr. Kim's breathing on my hair, as his presence towers above me.

END OF CHAPTER 23...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ