Duo: Chapter 8 ツ

3rd POV:

Every student was now out of school, and here Y/n was napping under the yellow, leafed tree, shadowed over like an umbrella. A of couple students were either held back by teachers or making their way out, the school is ginormous in size... you'll never know. Her books were now grazing on the floor, the plastic on top heating up like it's been put into a heated oven. Silence had now taken over the surroundings, as Y/n unintentionally hid under her tall, nature companion. 

13 minutes had pasted... the year 12 area emptied, leaving the girl isolated. 

Whistling was suddenly getting closer and closer, yet gone unheard by the sleeping school girl. The clashing of keys was also heard which meant this person was probably twirling some keys around his finger. The tall man stopped. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the folders laying on ground from his sharp side vision. The man turned around, tilting his head and keeping the keys in his hand still, his eyes then landed on the leg of the female... it was dangling ever so slightly. 

'Huh?'

His truthful, brown orbs were not mistaken, he ruffled his soft, layered hair unconsciously. The dark brown looking matte under the hot, summer day. Yet, he was jumpy type to say to the least. 

The position Y/n was in, made her legs seem almost alone, without the rest of her body as the other leg rested up on the hard, cool surface of the bench. 

The man took a deep breath in...

'AHHH! A DEAD BODY! A DEAD BODY! LORD HELP WHOSE UNHOLY SOUL COULD DO SUCH THING, IN WHAT DEMONIC UNIVERSE HAVE I BEEN BIRTHED UPON? LORD TAKE ME-' He was unable to screech any longer (or louder) as a tough, quick hand clasped on his mouth from behind. His eyes widened at the sudden, yet familiar, touch. The touch may have been rough, but it was in good heart. 

'MMMH- MHHHH!' The grown man muffled, Trying to pry the the fingers off his mouth as he started kicking the air, trying to wiggle out. He could feel that the person was smaller than him, which he thought was an advantage at first. 'MHHH!' he muffled even louder indicating for the other man to let go. Yet his grip was firm, Mr. Jung already knew who that was. 

'Hoseok! Why are you causing such commotion?!' He snapped right into his screeching friend's ear. 'CALM DOWN AND STOP WIGGLING!' He commanded. Though Mr. Min was curious on why his friend was having a sudden out burst, he concluded calming down the man was a much more understanding move. 

'MHHHHH! MHHH!' Mr. Jung tried wiggling and kicking the air to get out of his grip even more, but Mr. Min had his hand over his mouth like a cat whose claws were now dug into its helpless, defeated prey. Maybe he was a sly cat in his last life... maybe. Mr. Min may be on the short side of the scale, but he didn't lack strength nor will power. The man once shouting on the top of his lungs managed to pull himself together... standing still listening to the order given to him. Finally, Mr. Min decided it was time to release the poor guy. 

'You're going to hell for this Yoongles' Mr. Jung huffed out as he held his chest breathing heavily, though he was nose breather, his mouth was casually used. It was clear to him who it was, he didn't even have to take a look at Mr. Min's face. 

'I'm going either way...' Mr. Min demonstrated shrugging, managing to roll his eyes at the same time. 'I'll send YOU straight to hell if you don't explain why the actual fuck you were screaming like a woman, someone must have died or else I'll beat your ass' The blondie questioned and threatened in his own special way. 

Mr. Jung's eye balls expanded once again, his adrenaline had not left yet, still contemplating if the visual in his head, under that tree, was true or false. My Brain ain't big enough for this shit at 4 o'clock at noon. He looked straight into Mr. Min's eyes which were still full of confusion, then led his eyes onto the tree. More specifically, what was under it. Cocking an eyebrow, Mr. Min followed the man's gaze under the tree. 

'T- That, it looks... so lifeless' Mr. Jung paused as the quick, crisp breeze moved the leg to the slightest. He didn't need to point it out, he knew that his friend's eyes were already observing the subject in front. It was clear that Min's eyes did not land on 'that' before now. He was too busy trying to get his coworker to calm his buttocks. 

Shaking his head, Mr. Min let out a sigh. How can he be so clueless yet adorable at the same time? 'You're... you're... YOU'RE CRAZY!' The sane one gestured loosing it, trying to NOT throw hands as much as he could with the man in front of him. He could see Mr. Jung's clampy hands, and the sweat drying that was pouring from his forehead less than 5  minutes ago. He almost felt bad. Almost

'Let's go check, it's the best and most rational answer' Mr. Min concluded from the current situation. 'It just seems like a female sleeping under the tree to me.' He continued. 

'Oh... it does seem like it.' Mr. Jung looked over at the leg hanging down, he tapped his chin like a detective. Rolling his Eyes, Mr. Min continued.

'Would you like to go check now sire Sherlock?' He asked sarcastically. Mr. Min sometimes wished that he was a little taller, looked tougher or maybe even had dull eyes. He wished this because he wanted to look intimidating. But... Hoseok loved him the way he was.

This made Mr. Jung chuckle. 'Alrighto marshmallow, let's go and check'. With that he started to march towards the yellow, beautiful creation of nature. A soft, subtle smile appeared on Mr. Min's lips. Hiding it of course. 

'DON'T CALL ME THAT!'

'You know how to melt a man's heart in two Hoseok...'

Author- Note:

I'm back, and I can't thank you all for reading, or even considering to read my book. Thank you if you stayed, and welcome if you have come to take a little glimpse of my book! LOVE YOOOOOOUU ALLL! STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!

Also... what do you think will happen to our poor Y/n? :""")

You like the SOPE duo? ;)

END OF CHAPTER 2°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed :)

Tysm if you made it till here :D