Guilt: Chapter 4 ツ

Y/n POV:

My eyes wouldn't leave his attire. Why couldn't I just function like a normal being? Being beyond confused, the man tried to understand why I had gone blind and deaf all of a sudden slowly beginning to notice where my eyes were traveling... not that I noticed.

3rd POV:

He could sense where her eyes had been, up and down his body leading him to look down to see if something unusual was on him. Maybe his eyes couldn't pick up the problem? Then reality hit. As the teacher tries to suppressed the grin that was creeping up on him he also suppressed the urge to make a comment a teacher shouldn't

'Well...' Mr. Kim used an extra deep voice to get to her ears. He could tell she snapped out of it at the moment, fidgeting with her fingers that were wrapped around her books possibly questioning her existence. 

 'Would you now like a special invitation to be dismissed, or would you like to take a picture of me with you?'. It was such a playful voice he spoke with yet his eyes told another story, but she could feel the sarcasm in it.

 As a gulp made it's way down her throat she saw Mr. Kim standing there. Silence was the only thing that filled the room. His facial expression was almost saying 'Knock, knock anyone there?'.  

'Ahem.' Purposely clearing his throat he got Y/n's attention, collecting his things he could tell she didn't want to speak. He wouldn't want a make a blanked out girl, more embarrassed. 

The girl's face was looking down lifting it up a little, still refusing to make eye contact. Her throat was dry, empty of words and filled with nervousness. Never has anyone made her feel like this, the worst part was that he didn't even do anything. Collecting her confidence she remembered who she was; a student. That's all she was, that's all he saw her as and that's all she'll ever be.

'I- We should get going'. Barely heard, clutching tighter to her equipment. That comment was all it took to fix a situation... words can speak louder than actions.

'Good idea, we shouldn't spend anymore time here.' a mutter escaped his lips, sucking in his lips which made him look more serious than that man already did. 

Y/n POV:

I slowly started to walk to the exit, slowly picking up my pace as my heavy folders were killing my weak arms. I made sure to keep a well kept distance from that teacher's desk, where that teacher stood.

'Ms. Y/n... please tell me if I am making you uncomfortable in any situation, I will try my best to change my ways if you inform me. I am sorry if I did.' That sudden voice stopped my feet from moving any further.

I had to say something, did I make it obvious I felt nervous around him? He did nothing wrong and just kept me in to help me and make sure I was on the right track. Just. Don't. Stutter. 

'Sir... I am sorry you felt that way, I didn't mean to make it seem like that. You were just trying to help me... I... I just... you didn't make me feel how you think you did...just...' It stopped. The world just stopped. It was quiet. Both of us a distance away, yet it felt like he could hear my heart beat and even my breathing (which was uneven).

'I can understand if you don't want to address anything, but in any way if I make you feel discomfort... I will do all I can to fix it.' 

Mr. Kim did nothing wrong... yet he feels like he did... because of stupid old me.

'I'm sorry...' I could only make those words out under my breath. 

'You didn't do anything, I'm sorry. You should go now, your friends are probably waiting for you.' Packing up the last of his things, he still didn't make any eye contact, or attempt to. It was almost like a signal for me to get out.

Guilt. That's all I could feel. He thinks he made me feel uncomfortable, he thinks he made me feel nervous, he thinks he made me uneasy. Maybe this was why he insisted on others leaving quickly and only kept me in so my reputation of 'perfectionist' and 'no need of feedback' was kept spotless. 

'Alright Mr. Kim, I will take my leave.'

'Alright Ms. Y/n, have a good lunch and inform me anything you feel the need to.'

A small nod was the last thing gesture I saw from him, before exiting out into the fresh air. It sent chills down my spine, it felt so reliving. I just wanted to stand there, hear the sounds of the students footsteps, chatting of friends and just pretend I didn't just do some stupid things.

'Boo!'

My eyes widen as I flinch, ready to attack this creature behind me.... Laughing? Jimin?

'You chicken's chick, I was having a moment!' I almost screeched like a girl who had just seen her face without make- up. I scrunched my nose to convey my undying annoyance. 

'Yes, with that teacher of yours' a small smirk formed on his pinkish lips.

Huh?

END OF CHAPTER 4...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

Damn, it's been 4 chapters already? Also, did you know that voting increases 1% of a chance to have Namjoon as your teacher? JusT StRaT Up fAcTs 

Ilysm if you bothered to read this garbage till here! 😭🤚