Tension: Chapter 31 ツ

3rd POV:

Confused,  Mr.Kim stands near door way seeing that girl sleeping with no worry in the world. Her stomach growls, she's still wearing her uniform from her work place and hanging off the edge of a king sized bed.

He walks closer, and gently shakes her to wake her up. He couldn't let her go to sleep in her uniform and espiecally not hungry.

"Y/n, wake up, you need to atleast eat and change before dozing off" He insisted, getting down on his knees to match her level, Still shaking her arm.

Slowly, Y/n lifts her head with an unpleasant smeer of sadness on her face. Waking up a sleeping person is quite the task, especially for the person waking up unfortunatly. Her eyes finally open, an inch away from Mr.Kim's face as he's still on his knees with his hand unknowly still on her arm.

Jerking back in suprise she gets and looks around, confused.

"Oh my goodness, is it already morning?! I'll get ready for school, I'm so sorry, I probably over- slept-"

"No, no Y/n" He laughs getting up and brushes his knees to dust off any freckles of dust particles. "You'll be late for dinner though, you should change before heading down to eat... you packed your pj's right?" he questioned, not taking his eyes off her.

She turns around and looks through the window. It was still dark, noticing that she just took a small nap. Y/n nods at his question and gets up on her feet too, with hair as tangled and messy as a mane.

Mr.Kim internally smiles, and points to her hair. Confused, Y/n brushes away her hair from her eyes so she can actually see properly. He smiles again, still pointing to the top to indicate to her that a lot of her hair has stood, knowing full well she would be embarrassed when she finds out herself.

Confused, she fixes the front again. 

Mr.Kim walks up to her, and suddenly starts smoothing out the stood up hair. He was so close, she could practically smell the strong perfume he had on. Her chest was touching his body, and her breath was held in pure nervousness. 

Looking into each other's eyes, a tension reappears, the same tension that was felt at school, in the car when coming here and the tension that both of them have been trying to ignore ever since they met. 

"Sorry... I thought I should just do you it for you" he whispers not too loud as her ears are right there, even picking up the small purposeful breathes he takes inbetween his words.

Y/n POV:

my nose was practically touching his chest and such a small and insignificant gesture from his part has left me in irregular breathing and a nasy imagination. He is so gentle yet so stern in his actions towards me, it hurts everytime, I look at him knowing we're noting but a surface level relationship, ready to end eventually.

He backs away after his last stroke and a simple pat on the head.

"What would you like to have for dinner by the way?" Asking as if he didn't just let me evaporate and wanting more of something he would never give.

"Oh, anything is fine" I say, still recovering from what happened a second ago.

"Alright then, the cook was preparing a lot of varities of different cuisines anyway, you can pick and choose, hope you have a good dinner" He gives me a genuine smile, before turning his back to walk away.

I could sense his rush to leave after what he did. In a way it was little hurtful, as if he wanted nothing to do with me after leaving me red in the cheeks and lustful over the tinest things he does. Fuck.

"Wait Mr.Kim... are you not coming to dinner than?" I ask before he pushes the door open to its fullest.

"No, why?" he questions looking over his shoulder.

"Just... asking..." rubbing my neck, I find it difficult to tell him that I would feel uncomfortable alone not knowing anyone and having to explain why I'm at my teacher's house for the week or so.

"What's on your mind Y/n? You're not bothering me you know, you're my guest, my responsibility. Honestly, you could ask for Mount Everst to be presented right in front of you tonight..." The man turns around fully, burning into my eyes. 

"And I'd have it in a blink for you, right outside your window..." This time shamelessy looking me up and down, leaning against the doorway. 

After I basically asked him to fuck me in the car 2 hours back, he essentially earned this.

Mr.Kim POV:

"Mr.Kim... you.. confuse me."

What?

"What do you mean, Y/n?" I lift an eyebrow out of real curiosity. 

"In the car I said somethings and acted a bit... inappropriately... you know after I um... um..." She tries finishing her sentence, but why not do that for her?

"After you basically admitted to having a little crush on me? Yes, how can I forgot?" I smile smuggly, yet unknowingly. I see her mentally throwing daggers at me, cute little daggers just like herself.

"God, it's worse when you say it out loud" she sits down on the bed with one hand covering her face and due to her height, her feet dangle  not touching the ground. She continues, leaving me intrigued for every word that comes out of her mouth. 

"Well after I did, which I'm sorry for, you stopped me in my tracks, rightfully so..." she stops and looks up at me again, this time biting her bottom, soft lip in nervousness.

"Yet... yet you.. you..." Her chest heaves and her lips part being unable to keep going. For fucks sake, I wish I was a mind reader.

Instead, I close the door behind me.

"Yet... I what?" At this rate I'm dying of curiosity, on the edge for every word she utters. 

She stands up as I move closer so we are not too far apar, I can barely hear her as she keeps her voice low almost in shock that she's even saying these words to me.

"Yet you do this." 

"Do... what exactly?"

The girl bites her inner cheek looking away from my eyes, which she seems to do very often when I'm within a meter or 2 from her. I come closer. I'm not sure why. Maybe she allures me. Maybe I want to mess with her. Or maybe I just simply want to know what's on her mind 24/7. 

I take her small youthful face from her chin to make her look up at me. My thumb makes it's way up to her bottom lip, still wet from all her biting, and presses on it. My eyes are focused on it. I lead thumb to play around with her lip, and measure the softness by small swipes.

"This is what I'm talking about" she whispers, so silently I could barely hear it. I feel her breathe on my rough hand, contrasting with innocent, pretty little features. 

I know this is wrong. I should at least be the mature one... but how do I turn back time? How do I stop myself... before we do something we'll both regret eventually?

END OF CHAPTER 31...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

The next chapter is gonna be my favourite to write, and prolly your fav to read :]