Essay: Chapter 2ツ

3rd POV:

'Okay everyone, please hand in your written essays, I will be taking no excuses if you have not completed it. I expect everyone to be up to date.' The man at the teacher's desk made eye- contact with almost every student... including Y/n.

His voice pierced through the chatting, making everyone go silent and some gulped as they hadn't even started. He quickly took one final look at his laptop screen and was ready to call everyone one by one to his desk to collect the essays. 

'Sir, I didn't know we had an essay to complete and I was busy for 3 weeks also I-' A boy from the back called out, breaking the silence that Mr. Kim had created.

'First of all you didn't raise your hand, second of all you didn't know we had an essay for 3 weeks? Were you away for that long? Didn't your friends inform you? I will be checking your attendance at the office and be talking to your parents.' He seemed unbothered yet bothered, no one dared to utter a word. Y/n could clearly tell that it was Caleb speaking without looking back. That same stuck- up brat attitude, that same bitchy tone and that same heavy aussie accent.

'But Mr. Kim, you didn't give enough time for us to finish-' the student was cut off before he could protest further. 

'Listen, I already addressed that I will be not taking any childish excuses. And as for your essay... I think your parents will explain the reason of why you couldn't keep up like everyone else in this classroom. Never speak for the others.' Scoffing, Mr. Kim was secretly proud of how well he shot back at that student.

many of the classmates just silently laughed, and Caleb felt humiliated in front of everyone. The only thing they had on their minds was to be careful with this teacher, as they could pay the same price as Caleb or worse.

'Please start your novel for this semester, I will like for everyone to finish 2 chapters even if you have already read it. No need for speaking, fidgeting or any kind of distractions allowed in my class... please start while I call each person up.' Mr. Kim cut through the whispering and giggling, his cold eyes scanning the room to count his pupils silently.  

Y/N POV:

He was so straightforward, I was so shocked that a teacher was this strict on the first day of his job. It seemed like he had been teaching for years, of course it wasn't the face that showed this... it was his confidence and professionalism. I heard him call many students to his desk, giving feedback on the first paragraph as I assume he wanted everyone to be on the right track. I also heard him ask some to stay back after school, assuming they didn't do it.

'Ms. Lavender...' He called from his desk, not talking his eyes off his laptop.

'Yes sir... I am coming'. She returned an answer with the sweetest most angel like voice when she was the Satan's daughter herself. 

She almost cat walked to his desk with her 1 page essay in her hand. As she walked, she 'accidently' dropped her pen that was barely being held by her butter fingers. Lavender then just bent down... low enough to have her skirt go mid thigh. It was enough for the boys to take a peek, disgusting. It was obviously directed towards Mr. Kim, as I could already tell she found him very attractive...she wasn't the only one... I didn't know why... but I felt more hatred towards her than ever. 

'I have 7 more students to go through Ms. Lavender, I don't have all day.' He cleared his throat, I could feel the awkwardness from his voice, as he looked every way, besides that shameless girl's direction.

She just smiled and walked faster to the teacher clicking his pen, she slid her essay on his table and tucked away the light blonde, thin piece of  hair from her face behind her ear. He couldn't say anything. He must have been warned about Lavender, and her reputation of getting teachers fired. Lavender comes from a rich, powerful family making her feared by many. Her parents are her puppets, whatever she wants, she gets. 

'I think, I may have to have you stay back after school, this isn't enough for a year 12 essay. There is absolutely no detail or depth in here and I am very disappointed in you Ms. Lavender' He sighed.

'So when do I stay back? Will we be alone... sir?' she innocently blinked, rapidly. Did I mention she has a very 'punchable' face? 

I couldn't help but drown in the cringe. This was beyond my understanding, she didn't fight back to the teacher? What magic does this English teacher hold? 

'You will be with me and the others, I have asked to stay back.' The teacher replied quickly, not even looking her face. 

I saw Lavender roll her eyes, she just took her essay he handed back after he wrote some remarks on it. He just signed and ticked off Lavender on his laptop as his eyes shifted to me. His dark, empty orbs seemed to see right trough me, we made eye contact for few seconds. I, again, was the first to look away... it seemed impossible to look him in eye.

'Ms. Y/n...' Mr. Kim called out.

I swallowed hard. I forgot I existed for a second. Gathering my 4 stapled papers I stood up. He had such an intimidating face, I can't believe I'm about to get nervous over talking to a teacher on something I excel in. He waited as I walked up to his desk and placed my papers on his desk, besides his laptop. 

'Please come here.' He requested, still examining the paper. He just pointed to the ground next to him. I went besides him and stood there observing him reading my first paragraph. 

'You have already lost a mark Ms. Y/n...'

END OF CHAPTER 2°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed :)

Tysm if you made it till here :D