Office: Part 35ツ

3rd POV:

Mr. Kim's jaw is slightly locked as he sits behind his desk and faces up to the two girls, both representing Ying and Yang, 2 opposing sides, standing in front of him. Y/n stood a little nervously fiddling with her school uniform, trying to meet eye contact with him but looks away overpowered everytime. Lavender on the other hand, rolls her eyes at his crossed arms and siren stare, crossing her own arms back mimicingly. 

"So, would you two both like a suspension or would you like to explain what stupidity just happened in class, for a lesser consequence?" He spoke bluntly and sharply, glimpsing at Y/n's apologetic face and Lavender's ignorance.

"I've been in bigger fights and the teachers know not to fuck with me... so how about, we go back to class, I chew gum in the back while you blabber on about some book and little miss. Nerd over here does all the wor-" she is cut off by the no- nonsense teacher.

"Well, I'm not like the other teachers here, so I WILL fuck with you, and I would like to see what you will do about it." He stands up from his seat towering over her. "Don't give me any bullshit, and while I blabber on about some book you can explain to your parents why you failed English, despite their 'donation'". Mr. Kim asserts knowingly, regarding to the bribes her parents give to the school.

Lavender felt his aura knowinghe is best not provoked any further, feeling uncomfortable as her confidence leaves her body. The troublemaker looks up at his eyes and curls her fists. 

"... you wouldn't do that... the school doesn't give a fuck-"

"I'll make the school give a fuck. Trust me" He cuts her off again, spitting those words which cut through her like venom. In a second she turns around grunting and annoyed, pissed at this interaction. Mr. Kim doesn't bother stopping her or making her go back to class and watches as she leaves, bunking the class. 

He sits back down, as Y/n no more feels a sense of relief that she is not the center of attention. looks up at her.

Y/n POV:

The way he relaxes his eyes yet charges them fully with thunder, makes me feel naked. bare. diginityless. He leans back which creates a creak from the wheelie chair and from under the table he nudges my ankle with his shoe. 

I look up to him immediately, sucking in a breathe and knowing pretending that he wasn't there wasn't working in my favour.

"Speak up"

He commands. Orders. Demands. 

"I'm... sorry" I breathe out. "I won't do that... again, it was a mistake" I explain, slowly gaining confidence with every word. I realise that I have gotten more and more comfortable with him as the time passes. I practically live with him.

"Not that, I want to know what happened" He replies bluntly, still with no hint of emotion. And all at once, he shatters my confidence.

"Lavender asked... no, she didn't ask, she rudely demanded me to hand over my essay I spent 3 hours on. She got physical... so I got physical. She pulled my collar..."

I pause and let out my pent up anger for her and this situation.

"I didn't want to take it"

Mr. Kim points to the seat in front of me, indicating me to sit down.

"How should I punish you Y/n? You give me the suggestions..." He asks as I sit.

I go silent, wishing he was implying something else. I'm not sure what to say. I know what I did was objectively just as wrong as Lavender, but I believe in karma, and karma doesn't wait for nobody.

"I'm not sure" I shrug, as my knee bounces in his presence.

"Look... I'll be honest with you. I'm no saint and anger has gotten the best of me too many times within my lifetime. However, all those times came to bite me in the ass." He explains nurturingly. His engery shifts to a clamer one, not the grim one he had before when he was facing off with Lavender.

"I know what that girl's character is like. I know that it will take her time to mature. But you are matured Y/n, very mature and intelligent. Not just on paper, but you yourself" The man compliments making me quisy but also making me sigh.

"Mr. Kim.. you don't have to make me feel better" I blurt out, not wanting fake sympathy and not wanting to make him feel obligated to feel some way.

silence.

"Y/n, last night, you and I... made out. I'm sure it was very confusing for you and I feel disgusted by myself for letting a desire get the best of me.." Mr. Kim's words startle me and I fully look up to meet his eyes confused as to where this is going. I feel my heart rate speed up and a sense of embarassment that comes up as he brings that up.

"However I know why that happened. I was intrigued by you. Your 'Y/n way' of thinking and 'Y/n way' of going about yourself. You don't even notice how unique you are when it comes to your appearance or.. or your mind." He speaks and I hold my breathe. 

"So no, I'm not just trying to make you feel better, I'm trying to make to understand that you're beyond feeling as though anger is the best option." He pauses and soon continues "I don't mean to say that what you're feeling is 'wrong', I mean to say that someone else's arrgonance shouldn't be a trigger".

My mind blocks out everything he is saying right now, still re-imagining the kiss we shared on my guest bed at his mansion. I don't even notice him getting up and walking to the door to head back to class. Moreover, one question had been bugging me the whole night. the whole day. It had been eating away at my willpower and giving incentives to my curiosity.

"Look and after you and I got physical last night... I understand if you want to report me to the school. As the adult in the situation, I should have known better." He sighs again "It was very unprofessional of me... and disgusting" I feel my nose scrunch. I'm also an adult.

My inner Y/n wins, as the words come spitting out before I can control them.

"Do you... regret me?" I ask suddenly, turning around to meet his gaze.

Mr. Kim stares into me, not wavering and for the first time ever... my eyes don't waver as well.

END OF CHAPTER 35...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ