Palace: Chapter 30 ツ

3rd POV:

As the red sports car comes to a halt, Y/n opens her eyes from her sleep due to the sudden stop in movement. Rubbing her eyes, not even noticing she fell asleep during the ride here.

Her orbs took a minute to adjust to the thousands of lights surronding the white mansion, and her jaw was essentially hitting the floor as the shock took place. 2 butlers came out, as if they knew he would have arrived at this particular time.

"T- this is your house?" She gasps, her eyes still roaming around the intricate architecture, very classy and elegant, as tons of other sports cars are lined behind each other, spotless and shiney right outside.

"This property is my comfort place, I grew up in there" he answers, as he gets out of the car signaling for his butlers to help with the luggage. In black and white traditional butler uniforms, 2 men take the suitcase and backpack inside. 

Still in utter confusion with her location, the young girl gets out of the car and does a 360°. A huge traditional, Roman style fountain stood out. A statue of a woman reaching out for the sky with a hand on her heart was covered in algae and the paint was coming off. Y/n furrowed her eyebrow at that detail, especially when water was still running around the curves of the fountain.

Yet unlike everything else on the estate, it was not taken care of. It was left to rot.

Taking tiny steps towards the mansion, as Mr. Kim started walking towards it casually, her eyes didn't stop wandering.

"Wow..." the girl exhales lightly. Red spider lilies were everywhere, they were so beautiful. Y/n makes a mental note to search up the meaning of them later, because they aren't exactly planted without a purpose.

Mr.Kim lets out a small chuckle, smiling as she looks like an innocent child awed by the big space surronding her small body.

"I swear it's cooler inside, come on now" he shakes his head, smiling like an idiot.

Watching her genuine reaction and awe, his heart flattered, feeling proud of the mansion all of a sudden.

Y/n rushes inside, once again gasping and wandering around the inside. The enterance is 2 large doors, rimmed with silver, as the knobs shine just as much because of the lights all around. A huge chandilier hang from the ceiling. It was HUGE.

2 staircases led upstairs and paintings left no walls naked. The paintings seemed dark and purposeful, but they were beautiful.

"Miss. Q, please take Y/n to her room" Mr. Kim says from behind placing his keys in a small glass bowl right near the enterance.

Y/n POV:

An elderly lady comes from the side, she looked around the age of 65. A sopisticated bun rested on the back of her head, mostly white hair with some black strikes. She was hunched over naturally because of age. I was taller then her.

"Follow me miss. Y/n" she leads, going up the staircase from the right side with ease, despite her age. Her black and white uniform dress had a little star near her shoulder. 

I wonder what that means.

The 2nd floor was lavish and just as breathtaking as the ground one, except it had a more golden theme than the bottom one which was drentched in silver.

Walking past many doors, she opens one near the very end and bows, signaling to me that my destination has come. I walk in, and once again cannot believe my eyes. She stands near the doorway and finally speaks to me.

"Please find me if you need anything, please don't be shy" she smiles and bows once again, as I smile back and nod. The lady is quite distant. Very distant in fact. 

"Please call me Mrs. Q" she adds, before hurridly walking away.

Confused, I move on to admire the room. It's red and white, but the hints of red are in very specific placements. For example the pillows, or the giant curtains leading to the balcony. I look around for my belongings.My luggage is already next to the king sized bed, and there is a vase with a spider lily in it. The reoccurence is normalized by now, just this I pull out my phone from my pocket and try to search up the meaning. 

Shit, no internet. I need to know the wifi password.

Who do I ask? I don't want to go down and bother Mr. Kim. I also don't want to bother Mrs. Q, because I feel bad calling her up again. I place my phone down on my new bed side table.

I instead fall back onto the bed, and sink in, promising myself to just close my eyes for a bit, to relax a bit.

3rd POV:

Mr. Kim gives a small talk about the new girl to the butlers and maids, how to treat her and why she is here. 

"Understood?" He sternly asks everyone present. They all nod, knowing their job requires to follow every rule he places no matter what.

"I'm going to go and meet Miss. Y/n. Mrs.Q, please tell the kitchen to deliver a small, strong coffee to my room, and I'll tell you the rest of the order after Miss. Y/n tells me what she wants." He says, already going upstairs.

"Coffee at this time?" Mrs. Q raises an eyebrow, eyeing the clock. The only one who answers or questions him. 

This is because she basically raised him. Since his birth, to who he is now, she can read him like a book. Kim respects her the most, and is eternally grateful for the time she had given him growing up, being his mother- figure.

"I have to mark millions of essays and work from my students, I have to pull an all- nighter."

"You consume too much coffee for your own good Mr.Kim" She rebuttals, knowing full well he had probably had 6 cups or more just today.

"Oh come on, one cup won't kill me" He stops midway, rubbing his eyes from the exhaustion today.

"I'll tell the kitchen to make you jasmine tea, it's healing and good for you" she turns around starts walking away.

"Mrs.Q-"

"Take care of Miss.Y/n, she looks very tired, I'd check up on her as quickly as I could if I was you." she says, not looking back.

Shaking his head, Mr. Kim makes his way to her room, suddenly the words of Mrs. Q playing in his head.

"... she looks very tired... I'd check up on her..."

Mr. Kim POV:

I knock on the door to her room.

She doesn't respond.

I knock again, this time little louder. "Y/n? Can I come in? It's Mr. Kim"

She doesn't respond.

This time, I open the door, confused and suspision if she's even in this particular room.

To my suprise, the girl is hanging off the edge of the giagantic bed, with her one leg on the bed and the other dangling down. She hadn't even taken her shoes off yet. Her face is covered in hair, and she is seconds away from falling over.

I walk in and close the door.

"Y/n? Sorry to disturb you, but you should eat-"

She turns her head over to the other side, uninterested in what I have to say in her slumber.

Oh.

END OF CHAPTER 30...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

Chapter 30 feels unreal. Ty guys <3