Close: Chapter 14 ツ

Y/n POV:

'What was that?' He raised an eyebrow, perplexed, while I was out here having a heart attack over the sudden noise that banged my ears. The 'BANG'  tickled a chill down my spine, it didn't feel right.

'It came from outside, sir' I contributed, stating the obvious. I observed how his face went from the friendly teacher I knew 2 minutes ago, to the same intimidating one I met in English class. I started to notice that I liked both sides, longing to see what other sides he has to offer...

'I'll go see what the matter is, you should stay here and pack your things as we are leaving shortly' Mr. Kim tightened his neck tie with a quick fix to his clothing, pushing his long fingers through that coffee hair. It was almost a habit I had gotten used to already, his approach to always present himself put together. 

Wonder how Mr. Kim looks when he... is himself.

'Oh yes' he looked down, bending down his back handing me the koya bandage. 'Be careful... miss. Y/n...' the teacher commented, in a genuine tone. My heart was flattered, my cheeks were back with the red tints, feeling jelly all over. I may have said this before, but I really shouldn't be seeing a guardian this way.

Opening the door, he walked out leaving me inside on my knees. Though curious to what was the reason to this, I looked down to the blue, koya bandage. My lips curved upside up, feeling a tingling feeling in my heart.

Though...

I suddenly felt a burst of loneliness, as if something was pulled out of my hands, Ironically, just when something was given to my hands. It felt like the person who was just in here was someone more important than I had first thought. 

Shouting.

I hear vigorously loud shouting, shouting that could burst a pair of lungs.

jolting again, I get up reluctantly though filled to the brim with curiosity. It is well past school hours, approaching the evening, this is of course not called the 'norm'. I quickly put on the bandage and smile a little at the cute, sticky medical product attached onto my skin.

Mr. Kim told me to stay inside, which I should obey what he says... but a little peek shouldn't hurt...

'Let me go old man!' Brandon screamed as Mr. Kim had him pinned to the ground. The teacher's black blazer flat on the ground, ruffling to wind. I see Alexander, Roseanne and Lavender startled on the side, with another couple of boys opposing them, scared. 

'Old man?' Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow in somewhat annoyance. 'Who is this old man you're talking about?'  The man questioned still having Brandon under him, with the young boy's arm almost twisted to stop any movement and resistance. 

'Y- you can't touch a student in this way, so w- what if you're a teacher?!' Alexander protested... from afar. 'Y- yea!' Roseanne joined in, clinging onto Alexander's arm like a little, defend less baby, tying her hair into a messy bun to show confidence. 

'You can't deny that you were about to commit serious physical damage to those boys over there, can you? on top of that, verbal abuse??' Mr. Kim glared seriously at the 3 youngsters, looking down onto the one he captured with nothing but disgust. 'You're more than just in trouble, you best believe it'.  He continued, making the atmosphere even more tense. 

With shameful heads hanging down, no response came to him as no one dared to speak.

'Hey kid' the teacher looked down at Brandon, who was struggling and couldn't hide his tear filled eyes.

'WHAT?!' 

'Watch the tone'

'W- what?' he resorted to a slightly lowered, more shy and embarrassed tone.

'You're coming coming with your little gang, to my office.' the man stood up, showing off his body in just his classy shirt. Is everything okay with me these days? Or are my hormones a bit too active these days?

He picks up his blazer, dusts it, and goes over to the other group of gang. Walking up to them, he picks up a broken pair of glasses, which seemed to have belonged to a boy in the group as he  mouths 'thank you' to the teacher. 

'Could you kids come to my office too? It'll be better to know the situation from both ends before assuming.' He says as he hands the broken glasses to a boy among those relieved faces.

'Actually sir, we're helping Mr. Min in the library, we're already so late due to.. well... the circumstances.' He politely explained, the 4 other well dressed boys nodded at the explanation.

'S- sorry' the boy holding the glasses spoke, almost hiding behind the others. He could be seen as the shy, extremely introverted one who let the others do the speaking. He looked saddened at the destroyed glasses, which didn't go unnoticed by the teacher.

'What are your names?' He asked ruffling his hair to fix it... the millionth time this past hour.

'Noah, Rohan, Jason, Jean and I'm Felix.' The speaker of the group pointed to each member as he gave their names. Reaching into his blazer pocket, Mr. Kim talks out an expensive looking, rectangular box. It was jet black, but that was no doubt one branded box. 

'I assume you're not here with your bags for nothing? Here Jean, take my glasses for today, you can return them tomorrow as I'm sure you're not just carrying them around for no reason.'

Confused he looked up to the teacher's face, as he got nods from the members to reassure him, hesitantly taking them.

'Thank you so much Mr... uh..'

'Kim, Mr. Kim' He smiled briefly and pointed at his office, which was also towards me.

I quickly hide pulling back my body, trying not to get noticed.

'That's my office, come in anytime to return them, tell any teacher that asks you about your entrance in there, that you have my permission to enter.' He confidently delivered his words, as I try to catch my breath as I suddenly felt a wave of nervousness came, me realizing that the 'gang', that has pure hatred towards me, is STILL there.

Wait, didn't he state before that they will be coming into the office?

I heard his voice cut through my thoughts.

'Well, didn't you boys have business to attend? I'll take care of them, you go and we can talk some other time' he ended the conversation with a tender tone, to leave them off in at a good note.

Smiling at the teacher and showering him with their gratitude, they seemed to have left as I heard their foot steps head away.

Images of Mr. Kim kept flashing into my mind, with his blazer off with that body of a model, or the moments in his office. I'm losing it, and it's unhealthy. Putting my face into my knees and my inner elbows covering my face, I sigh.

'Miss. Y/n? Is there a problem?'  I hear this familiar voice, as I jolt and look up in shock to see Mr. Kim... with Lavender, Brandon, Alexander and Roseanne, who look down at me in hatred and confusion.

Oh my lord, why me?

END OF CHAPTER 14°

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed :)

I admit... it took me a longggg time to upload this chapter, I was discouraged but will continue to do my best. Thanks for sticking around if ya did <3