Time: Chapter 12 ツ

Mr. Kim POV:

I reached out for some paper on the side, as I was focusing  on the other 3 assignments on the side. My eyes on another place and my hand reaching out for another. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand right under mine. Startled, I look at the girl next to me, as she seemed to have the same reaction.

I didn't do anything, I just stood still. Maybe she would pull away first... she didn't.

'You may take it, I'll do the right side' I pulled off my hand, from her feminine, delicate ones. Stepping aside, I could already guess that her cheeks were heated up, why wouldn't they be? If looking at my face makes her flustered, my touch would make her explode. 

'Sir, may I go out and inform my parents o- on the phone? I wouldn't want them to be worried about me...' Y/n requested, causing me to turn around. Still avoiding my orbs.

'Of course.' I approved, Y/n seemed relived. The 18- year old walked out, swaying her skirt with her. Her healthy hair swayed with her movement, as her hands were also swaying her hip movement. Opening the door, she disappeared. 

Been some time that I've been laid, hasn't it? Tsk, I can't believe I've even started to check out a girl who's 8 years younger than me.

I could hear Y/n on her phone, it was possible to make out a couple of sentences, even if I wasn't particularly interested nor paying attention.

'I swear nothing's wrong, I'll be back soon, okay?'

'I'll be back in 30 minutes...'

'Okay... alright.'

I kept my eyes on the task, getting distracted just called for more time to be gone. Y/n's foot steps were clearly picked up by my ears, my back was still turned towards her. but I knew that she didn't need further instructions. That's what appealed to me. 

Maybe I should fill this silence up?

Neither of us uttered a word... I may be a full grown man, but I can be socially awkward too...

'So... what's your favourite subject?' My mouth spoke up. Such a typical question...she might think I'm viewing her as a child.

'Oh, um... does lunchtime... count?' She shyly replied with her face hidden by the strands of her hair. 

I chuckled and saw a small smile on her pink lips. So she can be herself if she wants to.

'Of course, even when I was your age, lunch time was the time I would call freedom' I smiled. I wasn't lying, it was true. Damn, those were the days. It reminded me of the days when I did illegal things... I must have slept with every girl in my year level.

'I probably sound like an old man to you right now, you know, the ones who try to relate?' I chuckled once again.

'No... you're not old...' her subtle tone immediately  answered... that made me pause for a second or two. I didn't expect more than a giggle or a smile, but she never replied this fast. Silence was quick to surround us.

'Hmm, you think?' I playfully lightened the mood, I didn't want her to feel unheard. I was also curious myself.

'I mean... you don't... look... old...at least' she cleared her throat, throwing another surprising sentence. 

'How old would you guess I am?' I asked, now having all of my focus with the girl I was messing with.

Fuck the papers, this is more fun.

'I don't think it would be correct, I also don't want to offend you in anyway...' I turned around to see Y/n avoiding eye contact once again. She's making it obvious that she feels flustered and nervous around me... cute. It's like a high schooler in crushing on her teacher... oh wait, I'm a teacher-

'Oh, um, yes.' Panic rose upon me, I'm suppose to be formal as a teacher, why do I always forget what environment I'm in? More like what job I'm doing.

'Honestly, I'll do these tomorrow, I don't want to hold you back any longer miss. Y/n.' 

'All good...' she replied. What's the reason to her being so wary?

'Here, pass the papers you had collected in year level order' my hand extended, showing her my palm. 

...

'Miss. Y/n?'

Hmp, the girl once again zoned out. 'MISS.Y/N.PLEASE.PASS.THE.PAPERS.YOU.HAVE.COLLECTED.' I clapped every word I finished, this woman really is something. 

Her eyes shot up to me... kind of intimidating. She shook her head to come back to reality and blinked a couple of times and tilted her head. 

'Did you... say something... sir?'

...

'not in the least dear, we're leaving, please go wait in the waiting room for now, I'll lead you to the exit' I purposely called her that name. Maybe I was having too much fun  messing with her.

'Oka-'

END OF CHAPTER 12...°

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed ツ

Author- Note:

I wonder why the girl stopped talking *insert smirk face*

Also, I apologize that this chapter is quite short, but I will try my best to upload the next chapter in the best condition! 

(I had this in draft and forgot to upload it)

Oops!