Thank you!

And that's it! Thank you for reading and coming here into this part! I do really appreciate your time reading this shit (charot) which is the last story for the first batch. It was really really a fun journey writing this for almost two months. This is the story that didn't give me a struggles that much yet. Even though when I already posted the prologue, I had a change of heart and want to change the plot but I chose not and stick to the original plot I overthink for almost eight months? Yes! Eigth months! haha. And to be honest, I don't have favorites (story, characters, etc...) I love them all. They're all special to me because I wrote it wholeheartedly. I struggled a lot, yes. But I truly enjoy writing to the point that I couldn't stop myself. (i'm just lazy to edit) and obviously, the stories were all a high school type stories coz I really really miss going to school! Hopefully, next year we can go back with a new version of ourselves after pandemic gave us a lot of shits.

And I just want to share that the first five stories were all my seventeen years old imaginations, perspectives, emotions, feelings and what ifs.

I'm not gonna leave this genre 'cause honestly I have a lot of stories in mind and can't wait to write it all (or some may not). Plus, I am comfortable writing a story that has two male leads. I wrote stories with heterosexual couples before but I don't think I'll do the same again (or maybe I can write. Pero side stories lang sila, hindi mga bida.) 

And that's it (2) again, one more time, I would never get tired saying how much I am grateful for your time and energy to tap my story and the star thingy that represents your vote. For now, this series will take a rest. BUT! *sipped on my hot coffee new story and new series are on the way with the same genre (BL/M2M/LGBTQA+) but with additional genre that you'll find out soon. I'm just so happy that story writing and wattpad exist as a portal which I'm allowed to enter to escape from reality. Thanks again and see you at the after stories! 👀

-Itsjepg

Soon:

New Story
New Series
Street Series (2nd batch)

-Itsjepg😝