"See! By the way, Ma, if I told you something you don't know, you might get jealous of me."

"Why? It's not like you saw them kissing, am I right?"

Mrs. Byun smiled smugly at her. Oh dear, if only her mother knew about the truth. What would her reaction be? She bets it's gonna be something worth remembering. Byun-soon chuckled. If Mrs. Byun was smiling earlier, her smile now dropped instantly, knowing she must've lost.

"Oh, Ma."

"Have you?"

"Two days ago when it had happened."

"No way! Where's the photo?"

Byun-soon's eyes bulged. Photo?

"Ma! Why'd you ask me about those? Urgh, now I regret barging in their home when they were smooching."

It was now Mrs. Byun's turn to laugh.

"Sucks to be you."

"Ma, you're not Baekhyun. Ew wannabe trendy."

"I'm a cool mother!"

And the bickering continued, forgetting a certain someone as cold as a stone after hearing his youngest son kissing a Park. Honestly, he almost fell from the sofa if it weren't for his wife immediately taking quick action.

Still, why on Earth a Park out of all people?

--MUIG--

From downstairs, a doorbell was heard throughout the whole mansion of the Byun's. Mrs. Byun, Mr. Byun, and Byun-soon went downstairs to take a look at who stepped foot in their silent big (but not cozy) home. To their surprise, it was their long-awaited guest.

"Baekhyun", his father called out from the stairs.

The latter gulped, uncomfortable at the stare of his father. It's been a while since he came home (even if he had unfortunate memories while living here, it was still the first place he had grown attached to). He remembered his young and fresh self running around the mansion like it was some sort of obstacle course with his other two siblings.

But it wasn't the right time to do so, as he was yet again under his father's command after the years he had abandoned him to die in the cold (he did do that to him one time).

He slightly looked up, spotting his older sister waving at him alongside his mother who had a gentle smile, telling him it's gonna be alright.

How I wish everything's gonna be alright.

"H-hi?" he squeaked.

The three then proceed walking down. Without a word, his father went to the living room, leaving him and the other two to follow him as they please.

"Baekie!" his mom whispered shout, squishing him in her warm embrace. Baekhyun huffed, nonetheless smiled. After a while, they got to a small family reunion again. If only Baekbeom was here, then this must have been a complete family reunion.

"Hey ma", he kissed his mother's cheek, a habit of his that never died out in him.

"Yow sis."

"Hey. Ready?"

"I feel like shitting my pants right now."

"Baek! Language!" his mother instantly scolded

"Oh shoot, sorry ma. It's her fault, she keeps swearing in front of me", Baekhyun pointed his finger at Byun-soon. The lady felt wrongly accused.