31: Lost and Found

Luca

"Where is she," I demanded as I paced back and forth. Hanna was talking about a party earlier and dragged us all out of the house. She left behind Mireya and Erica for some reason. When we ended up at an empty cabin, I started to ask questions.

I found out that Mireya and Erica were moles who were drawing information from the Thanos famiglia. This was a safe house for the girls and once Gaiana found what she was looking for, she would meet us here. That was told to me five hours ago and it's now nine in the morning. I haven't slept, waiting for my love to come home safe. But that's not the case, now is it?

"I don't know, Luca," Hanna replied tiredly. "She hasn't answered her phone for any of us." Everyone has been taking shifts to sleep, just in case, Gaiana came home. The only ones who haven't slept were Marco and me. He's been on the phone since hour three claiming, 'She's better than this. Where the fuck is she?'

I walked out of the house and on the porch. I pulled out my phone and dialed my father. "Yes, son," he answered after the first ring. I wasn't on speaking terms with him ever since the dinner, so this must be a surprise to him.

"Gaiana is missing," I told him. "And I'm pretty sure I know who has her. We just need to figure out where they are."

"Who do you think has her? I can send men to your location to help with getting her back."

"Silver Bullet. More specifically, Vincent. He's been bothering Gaiana and me for a while but I was too stupid to realize he's this insane to pull this off. Fuck! He even attacked her in a restroom at a party! Dad, he's unstable and needs to be taken down."

"I understand, son. I'm going to send men to your location based on your latest phone signal."

"That won't work. Where we are, all signals are coded and redirected. We're at a safe house. I'll send you the coordinates."

"Okay. I need you to get some rest because knowing you, you haven't slept all night. You are no good to her exhausted."

I sighed in defeat. "Okay. Thanks, dad."

"No problem, son." We hung up and I walked back into the house. I sat on the couch as Drake and Samantha came walking down the stairs.

"Have you ever slept since yesterday," Samantha's gentle voice rang out. I shook my head. She pulled out a blanket from a hall closet and handed it to me. "Here. Lay down and take a nap. We'll wake you if anything happens."

I nodded and took the blanket. I laid out on the couch and placed my head on a blue pillow. Closing my eyes, I tried to calm my racing mind. But all that came to mind was mia bella. I furrowed my brows and shifted around. Maybe thinking of happy thoughts will get me to sleep. I thought of Gaiana and her amazing qualities. She ran through my mind as I slowly drifted off.

I shifted around and opened my eyes. I was back home, in Gaiana's arms, and back in her bed. My head laid on her chest as I listened to her heartbeat. This was the best way to wake up, in my opinion. Gaiana had one hand in my hair while the other rested on my back. I gently pulled away and she shifted around to her stomach, revealing her butt in only a lace thong. I didn't realize how long I was staring until she said something. "Done staring at my ass?" She still had her morning voice so it was a little mumbled but sexy as hell.

I leaned back over her and ran my hands up her legs to cup her ass. "I love looking at magnificent art. So I will keep staring." She let out a small giggle and turned back around to face me. I placed my hands on each side of her head and leaned over her. "Good morning, mia bella."

She smiled up at me. "Good morning, όμορφος." She placed her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to kiss my lips. I pressed more of my body weight on her and she let out a sexy moan. She pecked my lips a couple of times and pulled away. "I need the restroom so get off me," she laughed.