13: Date Night

"Eek," squealed Sam. "He asked you on a date!"

"Finally," yelled Han from my closet.

"Do you know where you're going," asked Ami.

"Or what you're going to do," asked Jay.

I laughed. "No, I don't know where we're going or what we're going to do. Apparently, I got really drunk last night and told him a bunch of stuff."

"Oh yeah," laughed Han. "I remember him carrying you out while you giggled and played with his hair." Then she peeked out from the doors. "I'm jealous of how you didn't even have a hangover this morning."

I shrugged. "Mysteries of Gaiana Thanos," I said ominously.

I looked over at a laughing Ami. "I remember," she laughed, "Last night he was trying to get you to bed." She paused and laughed some more. "And at one point I heard him yell, 'Stop it kitten. I'm not going to have sex with you while you're drunk off your cute ass.'" Then she busted out laughing some more.

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. "He didn't tell me I asked for sex last night. How embarrassing."

Han walked over to me with clothes in her hands. "Babe, what's done is done. Move on and go take a shower so we can get you ready." She took my shoulders and pushed me towards my restroom.

:::

"Damn we did good," said Ami as she high-fived Sam. My hair was pin straight, my make-up was natural with nude lipstick, I wore black ripped jeans with a white halter crop top and black combat boots.

I clapped my hands and praised, "I applaud you all." I stood up, grabbed two knives from under my bed, and slid them into the side of my boots. They gave me a look. "What? It's just in case. Be happy I'm not bringing my gun." I turned and looked at my appearance. Quickly grabbing my heirloom and silver hoop earrings, I completed my look.

The doorbell rang and they all yelled, "I got it!" They all fought to get to the door first and I laughed, shaking my head.

I slowly walked out and down the hall, trying to listen in on what they were saying. "Is she ready," asked Luca.

"Mhm," hummed Sam.

"You're going to love her outfit," exclaimed Ami.

"She looks bomb. So much that you'll probably just bring her back to your place to fuck," said Jay.

"Better bring her back by ten," Han said seriously. There was a beat of silence before she laughed. "Just kidding. Just make sure she's at school tomorrow. Here are her school bag and extra clothes just in case." I rolled my eyes at her actions. She sounds more positive I would sleep with Luca than Luca himself. "Come down, Ana!" Her words shook me out of my thoughts and I went to descend the stairs. I saw Luca and he looked at me heatedly.

"Damn. You look hot, mia bella," he said. I watched as his tongue popped out, licking his lips. He looked at the girls and said, "We'll see you guys tomorrow." He waved at them and wrapped his arm around my waist as he held my bags in his other hand.

I turned and waved at the girls and they all yelled, "Bye!"

"Don't forget to wrap it before you tap it," yelled Jay. I groaned and covered my face with my hands. Thanks, Jay for the advice.

:::

"Where are we," I asked. Luca pulled over on the side of the road earlier and asked me to wear a blindfold. Now we're wherever we are and he still hasn't told me anything. I heard kids screaming and laughing in the background.

"Almost there. Stop asking, kitten," he told me. We walked a few feet before he pulled me to a stop. "So, you told me last night that as a child, you've been wanting to go to this place but was told no for safety." If it's the place that I am thinking of, I will officially fall for this man. I felt my childhood excitement consume my body and a smile spread across my face. "Well, since you have grown into a stunning woman, and can take care of yourself, I thought it would be the best time to bring you and share your first experience with me."

He untied the blindfold and I was greeted by carnival rides, games, and food in the California sunset. I squealed and tackled Luca into a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it!" I let him go and took his hand, dragging him into the new, colorful world. "Let's go!"

After paying for our unlimited ride wristbands, we walked in. I looked around in wonder and childlike excitement. "What do you want to do first, baby," Luca asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go eat food- No, let's go play games- No, let's go on rides!" I couldn't make up my mind. I wanted to do everything.

"Rides, eat, then games. Sounds good to you, baby," he asked. I nodded my head up and down.

"Let's go," I laughed.

:::

"How do you like it so far," Luca asked. He was eating a corndog while I ate nachos.

"I love it," I said after swallowing my bite. "This is amazing."

"Have you ever tried a funnel cake," he asked before he took a bite of his food.

I shook my head no. "But I heard it was good. Can we try it," I asked with excitement.

He laughed and stood up. "I'll get one for us to share. Be right back." He smiled at me and walked away to get one.

I was enjoying my nachos when I felt a presence behind me. I froze and placed the chip in my hand down. "What are you doing all alone, sweet cheeks?" The voice paused. "And without your guard dog." It chuckled. "What. Cat got your tongue? Can't stand up for yourself?"

I quickly turned and glared at Vincent. "Fuck off, asshole."

"Ooh, I'm so scared," he fake cowered. "What is this tiny little thing going to do to me?" He laughed. "Sweet cheeks, you're all bark and no bite just like your little guard dog." He smirked. "So much power going to waste," he spoke to himself. His eyes quickly focused on me and cleared. "I can't wait to take you from him. Make him watch as I fuck you and then slice you up, piece by piece."

I lifted my chin and kept my cold glare. "You will never get close enough to even see a piece of me like that," I growled. "And trust me, I'm more bite than bark. You don't want that aimed towards you."

"And you would have to go through me first before that ever happens," we heard from behind Vincent. He turned and I looked around him to see Luca with a plate of funnel cake and a clenched jaw.

Vincent chuckled. "Well if it isn't the guard dog. Were you summoned by sweet cheeks here?" He turned back to me. "Unfortunately our lovely conversation has to take a rain check. Next time, we can continue," he asked with a smirk. He didn't give me a chance to tell him off as he walked away, shoulder-checking Luca as he passed. "See you soon, sweet cheeks," he yelled over his shoulder.

Luca walked slowly up to the table we were at. He placed the cake down on the table and clenched his fists. "I hate that bastard," he growled out.

I took one of his fists and uncurled it. "Dwelling on it now isn't going to change his words. So calm down and let's enjoy this funnel cake. You get to see my first reaction to it." I smiled up at him. "Okay?"

He let out a sigh. "Okay." He sat down and cut a piece off with a fork. "Here," he held it out to me with a smirk. "Try it."

I took it and chewed. "Mmm," I moaned. "This is better than I expected." I took another piece and continued to eat it. I noticed Luca wasn't eating any and looked up at him. He had a dark look in his eyes that I recognized as want and lust. "Really? I'm just eating here."

"Then you shouldn't moan like that, mia bella," he said deeply. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. "Was that attitude you gave me," he asked.

"Oh shove it," I rolled my eyes again. "Let me enjoy this, damn it. Don't need you to get all dominant on me right now." I continued to eat the funnel cake and, a few seconds later, Luca followed.