29: Night Two*

I woke up to weight on top of me. I groaned and tried to move around but another groan joined mine. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Luca using my right breast as a pillow and gripped my left one in his right hand. His left arm was wrapped around my waist, hugging me to him. I sighed and just laid there. I definitely wasn't getting up anytime soon.

I played with his hair and stared at the ceiling. What happens if we don't find anything? We're screwed if there's nothing. I just want to get this over with and be done with fighting. I want to get justice for my family and finally have a somewhat normal teenage life.

I didn't realize I stopped my hand until Luca mumbled, "Why did you stop, kitten?"

"Hmm," I questioned as I looked down at him.

"Your hand."

"Oh." I laid my head back down and continued my petting. "Sorry, I was just thinking."

"About?"

"I just want all of this to be over. I'm tired of chasing after a phantom famiglia who killed my mom and grandparents. I mean, do we really know it's the Silver Bullets? They could just be a nuisance and who killed them were some rogue gang." He nodded in understanding. His morning scruff rubbed against me, making me shiver.

"It's best to make sure Silver Bullets aren't the killers because they have been causing you problems all this time. There is a chance it's some random gang with a vendetta against your family, but with how many times Silver Bullet has been in and out as suspects, no one can be too sure." He shrugged. "Better to be safe than sorry."

I groaned. "I hate when you are right and make me think first."

He laughed and sat up. He kissed my lips and stood as naked as the day he was born. "I'm going to take a shower. Wanna join?" I laughed and ran after him.

:::

I was walking around the club in this lace and silk piece that barely covered anything. I wore the same heels as yesterday but nude-colored. I was scheduled to work on the main stage tonight. This included going out into the audience and dancing around.

It benefits me in listening to conversations, but I would most likely be touched a lot. Even if there is a no-touching policy, the club is filled with famiglia members so it gets overlooked. Another thing to surprise me was that Vincent was here. He was standing next to the man from yesterday and I could notice even more resemblance between them. When I first saw him here, I felt my body freeze in fear but hid it as I walked past them.

I walked around with a tray and placed drinks on a back booth table. I felt a hand grab my ass and I stood with it still there. "Yes, sir," I asked in Cotton's voice.

"Baby, call me daddy," the man smirked. I sneered at him but then noticed his famiglia tattoo. Silver Bullet.

I placed a small smile and purred, "Maybe later," I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Daddy." I quickly turned around and walked away with a sway of my hips. I so want to throw up in my mouth, disinfect my body, and kill him. Does Cotton have to deal with this shit?

I entered the back room because it was about time for me to take the stage with Sara and another girl. I took my place and, when the music started 'Maniac' by Jhené Aiko, we strutted out. I danced around and dropped to the ground with my ass against the pole. I bent over and stood up, sliding against the pole. Hollers and cheers were around us. Men threw money onto the stage and tucked some in our thongs. I strutted down the stage and onto the main floor. I danced around different men and over to the man who grabbed my ass. He sat with Vincent and the man who looked like him along with others at a lit-up table. If I can get him to keep me to stay, I could listen to their business.