25: A Party*

I was dressed in a dark grey tank top that was tied at the bottom, and light-washed jeans. My necklace hung between my breasts and I wore checkered slip-on Vans.

After a fifteen-minute drive, we arrived at the large two-story house. It was a typical suburban home that you wouldn't guess belonged to a gang member. It had white brick walls and white wood paneling. It was large and bright with many front windows.

We walked in and the music was blasting 'Beastmode' by Yellow Claw and Stoltenhoff. The girls walked away with the guys following them and the recruits looked at me for guidance. "Go enjoy. Just stay alert for anything," I ordered, and they nodded.

"Thank the lord," yelled Bri as she walked away from Rome.

He laughed. "She's cute," he commented and followed her. The others dispersed and I sighed as I watched them like a mother hen. Now I know what Luca meant by 'mother hen.'

I felt Luca's hand on my waist and he said in my ear, "Let's get something to drink." I nodded and took his hand as he pulled me through the crowded home. We reached the kitchen and noticed people taking body shots.

He looked back at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "No," was my only reply.

"You're no fun," he mumbled. He turned fully towards me and said, "It will help us blend in." That's a load of bull. He gave me puppy eyes and I sighed.

"όμορφος, (Handsome,) you suck at that. Don't do it ever again," I laughed.

He laughed. "I'll stop if you agree." He pulled the face again and I groaned.

"Fine!"

He smiled and yelled, "Yes!" We walked over to the table, hand-in-hand, and he told the guy who was pouring the shots, "One body shot."

"Make that two," I interjected. He looked over at me and I shrugged. "What? Only you can take shots?"

"What's your poison of choice," asked the guy.

"Vodka," Luca said.

"Tequila," I ordered. Luca looked down at me and I smirked. "I want to lick salt off of you." Might as well say it. No point in beating around the bush.

The guy laughed. "That's awesome." He looked at Luca and said, "Hang on to her. She's a keeper."

He went to get two new shot glasses and filled them up. First was the vodka. Luca picked it up and looked at me with a smirk. People were standing around us and cheering him on. It was like a freaking football game to them, it's that interesting. He looked down at my boobs and back to my eyes. "Really," I deadpanned. He nodded and I sighed.

"Hey, I'm letting you lick salt off of me," exclaimed Luca.

"But you like me doing that," I laughed.

"Ooh, kinky," yelled someone from the audience.

I laughed and finally gave in. "Fine." Everyone cheered and started to record on their Snapchat or Instagram stories. Luca placed the shot glass between my breasts and I held them, making sure the glass wouldn't fall. He leaned down and took the shot in his mouth, hands-free. He tipped his head back and everyone cheered.

The guy handed over the tequila and yelled, "Everyone, make room on the table!"

Everyone backed up, still recording, and chanted, "Shot, shot, shot!"

I flicked Luca's shirt and said, "Take it off, buddy." He smirked and lifted his shirt over his head. Girls cheered at his shirtless body and I frowned. He leaned in and kissed my lips before he laid out on the table.

"Relationship goals, man," yelled a guy in the crowd. Some people agreed, shouting 'hell yeah's and cheers.

I laughed and placed a lime wedge between his lips. Then I placed the shot sitting on his chest. Finally, I licked his abs, sprinkling salt, then licking it up. I took the shot between my lips and tilted my head back, drinking its contents. I then took the glass out and took the lime from him, brushing our lips together, sucking out its juice. The crowd cheered and hollered. I laughed as I took the wedge from my mouth. Luca sat up and jumped off the table. He pulled his shirt back on and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my temple and the crowd went back to watching others take body shots.

We gave back the glasses and walked out of the kitchen. "That was fun," laughed Luca.

"I guess," I shrugged then laughed. "Wanna dance," I asked him as we entered the living room. He smiled and pulled me to his body.

We were seated at one of the couches lining the walls. I finally couldn't take it anymore and stand up from Luca's lap. He gave me a questioning look. "Bathroom," I notified him.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I shook my head. "No, I'll be fine." I walked out of the room and down a dark hallway. I found the restroom and quickly did my business.

I was washing my hands when the door swung open. I swear I locked it. I turned off the sink and made eye contact with Vincent in the mirror. "Hello, sweet cheeks," he said with a smile and slammed the door closed.

"What do you want, Vincent," I said with a blank face.

"Just keeping my word." Then he took me and spun me around to face him. His face lurched forward and his lips latched onto mine. I tried to push him off but he had my wrists in his hands. I tried to knee him but he stepped back and chuckled. "You don't want to do that." He widened my legs with his own legs, making it hard for me to kick him away. I struggled in his hold and regret not bringing any weapons on me. The fear was quickly making me defenseless.

He switched so one hand was holding my wrists while the other felt up my body, starting from my chest. A muffled cry came from me and I headbutted him. He groaned and fell to the floor while I held my forehead in my hand. I kicked him where the sun didn't shine and ran out of the bathroom.

I ran down the hall and back into the living room. I searched the room for Luca but I couldn't find him. I felt a panic attack starting to form. I haven't had one since I was younger when my mom passed. The walls felt like they were closing in and it was getting harder to breathe. No, I can't be falling apart now. I'm too strong to let this happen.

I took deep breaths as I pushed through the crowds. Finally, after searching around the house for what felt like hours, I found Luca with the rest of our group near the front of the room. I looked behind me to make sure Vincent wasn't following, something I have been doing in each room. I ran up to Luca and wrapped my arms around his waist. I breathed in his scent and tried to calm my breathing down.

"There you are," exclaimed Janelle.

"Where have you been," asked Luca.

"I want to get out of here," I whimpered. I don't want to be here anymore.