14: Late Night

I held the giant puppy Luca won in my arms. "Thanks for winning me this, όμορφος," I smiled up at Luca.

"No problem, mia bella." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Want to get out of here?"

I nodded up at him and smiled. "Yeah." He led me to his car, and once we were both in and buckled up, he sped down the street towards his house.

It was a few minutes of comfortable silence until we pulled up to his house. He got out and ran around to open my door for me. He offered his hand and I took it. I smiled and he pulled me to his body. Luca kissed the corner of my mouth and whispered, "Mia bella." He closed the passenger side door and leaned his body towards it, sandwiching me between him and the car. "I want you so much." Then he claimed my lips, kissing with want and passion. I kissed back with the same need and intensity.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist. My arms automatically went around his neck and my hands ran through his thick locks. I felt him move and we went inside, up the stairs, and into his room. He closed the door with his foot and led me to his bed. He laid me down on the comforter and we separated for air.

"Mia bella," he paused and his hands traveled down to the hem of my top, "May I?" I silently nodded and he pulled it over my head, revealing my braless chest. He groaned and palmed my breasts. "God, mia bella," his thumbs rubbed over my nipples, "I love these piercings." I let out a breathy moan. He leaned down and kissed along my neck, across my collarbone, and down between the valley of my breasts. His eyes looked up at me and his mouth moved over to my right nipple as his right hand tweaked at my left one.

"Oh God," I moaned as I felt my panties dampen. My hands went to his head, holding him there, and my fingers combed through his hair. God, I love his hair. He decided to take it up a notch and bite my nipple, making me let out a loud moan and tighten a fist in his hair.

He let go and leaned back. He smirked, "I love hearing you moan." He then kissed down my stomach and flicked his tongue on my lower stomach, right above the button of my jeans. I shivered and he unbuttoned my jeans with his teeth. When he pulled my zipper down, revealing the front of my black lace thong, he kissed along the waistband. "I can't wait to see you in just these." His finger ran across the lace and I shivered again.

"Then take it off," I said, referring to my jeans. "And while you're at it, why don't you get undressed too."

He took off my boots and socks and quickly pulled off my jeans. "If you want me naked, why don't you do it yourself." He looked into my eyes as if daring me to do so. So, I sat up in only my thong and grabbed the hem of his black t-shirt.

I quickly pulled it off over his head, needing to stand to do so. This left us standing bare chest to bare chest. I loved the sensation of his body against mine. I took advantage and kissed his chest, down between the valley of his abs and above his waistband. I looked up between my lashes at him and unbuttoned his jeans, just like he did to me. I quickly unzipped it and pulled them down, revealing his hardened member trapped in black boxer briefs.

I kissed right below his belly button, letting my tongue flick against his skin. "Happy, όμορφος," I asked.

He groaned and demanded, "Lay back on the bed." I quickly sat and laid back. He looked down at me and licked his lips like I was some type of dessert. He freed his legs from his shoes and jeans, then leaned over me with both hands on either side of my head. He claimed my lips again, diving his tongue into my mouth, both fighting for dominance and his winning. He moaned and leaned away. "I want to taste you."

I looked into his eyes and moaned, "Yes." His eyes turned heated and he kissed down my body once again. My body tightened in anticipation and I felt his lips along my hips. His hands grabbed the sides and slowly pulled my thong down, revealing my bare, wet core to him.

He groaned and widened my legs with his hands on my knees, making my lower lips part, inviting him in. "Mia bella, what are you doing to me," he mumbled to himself, then drove between my legs, lapping up my juices. I let out a loud moan and my hands dove into his hair.

He paused and sat up slightly to look at me. "Why did you stop," I whined.

"Hands to your side and they stay there," he ordered. I whimpered and nodded before dropping my hands to the side and fisting the sheets.

He kissed my thigh in praise for following orders before lowering back down. His tongue ran from my entrance up to my clit. He flicked it a couple of times before he started the process over. At one point his lips wrapped around it and sucked. This led me to let out a high-pitched groan mixed with a squeak.

He let go and looked up at me. "Baby, you need to be quiet or you're going to wake the others." Oh, now he tells me.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and he continued. This time, he entered his finger, and my walls clenched around him. With my one hand, I grabbed his hair in a fist as his finger moved.

His hand froze inside me and he looked up into my eyes. "Mia bella," he growled. I dropped my hands back down and bit my lip. "Good girl," he purred before dipping back in.

As he continued, he sucked on my clit and entered a second finger. He went in and out while tapping on my g-spot. I continued to moan as I felt my lower stomach tightening. My back arched and my fists tightened their grip on the sheets.

I was close to going over the edge, and when he pushed on my g-spot, he lightly bit my clit. This pushed me over and I let out a loud cry, "Oh God! Luca!" I withered on his bed, grinding my core into him as he lapped up my cum. "Ω, με γαμήσου! Ναι μωρό! (Oh, fuck me! Yes baby!)"

When my heart calmed and my body stopped having aftershocks, he pulled his fingers out and licked the cum from them. "Mmm," he hummed. "Delizioso. (Delicious.)" He crawled back above me and asked, "Do you want a taste of your sweet nectar?" I invited him with my eyes and a nod. He leaned down and captured my lips, letting his tongue swipe against mine.

I rolled him over so he was on his back and pulled away. "Now it's your turn," I purred and kissed down his body while pulling his boxer briefs down. I knelt next to him, watching as his hardened member bobbed up and down.

His dick stood tall and proud, glistening in the moonlight from his pre-cum. I licked my lips before lowering them close to the head. I gave a teasing lick to the tip before wrapping my right hand around the thick base. My lips wrapped around and I lowered my head.

Luca groaned and wrapped my hair in his fist as my head slowly bobbed up and down. I released his dick with a pop before licking it from the base to the tip. With the tip of my tongue, I flicked it under the head and watched his dick jump in my hand.

Luca yanked at my hair and I smirked up at him. "Stop playing, mia bella," he growled.

He guided my head back over his dick before lowering it. I relaxed my jaw and took as much of him as I could. I was close to taking him all, but I could only go until he reached the back of my throat.

I continued to bob my head as I felt his free hand travel down my back and over my ass. I felt his fingers wander until they reached my heated core. My pussy was dripping in need and I moaned over his dick as he inserted two fingers.

I must have stopped moving because Luca panted, "Keep going, mia bella."

I returned to deep throating his dick as I got closer and closer to the base of it. I felt his fingers move and my knees widened while arching my back even more, giving him better access to my pussy. I moaned and his hips jerked up.

"Fuck, baby, I'm close." His fist tightened in my hair as his fingers went faster. I concentrated on taking him down my throat, bobbing my head faster. My cheeks hollowed out as I sucked.

Then he added a third finger while playing with my clit. I was done for as I came and moaned, my eyes rolling back.

"Fuck," he cursed as his hips bucked, shooting cum down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some escaped and dripped down my chin.

He removed his fingers from my body and released my hair. I sat up and gave a small smile. With his thumb, he wiped the cum from my chin and before he could pull away, I took it into my mouth and sucked it clean.

His eyes heated once more before tossing me over onto my back and ravishing my body all over again.