20: Old Gaiana*

two years ago

I was wiping off the blood from my hands when I heard, "Gaiana! You are going to be late for school!"

"Suck a dick, Stephano," I yelled back with a growl. I wiped off my knife and put it back in my boot. I grabbed the man's hair and yanked his head back. I gave him a pretty makeover with my knife across his face. He thought it would be smart to steal some of our shipments while on the job. "Next time, just don't steal from us. It's that simple." I dropped his head and he groaned. "Oh, shut up." I walked out of the room and down the hall to where the girls were waiting.

"Finally," Sam groaned.

"Yeah, yeah," I said as I swung my backpack on.

"Um, Ana," asked Han. I looked over and she said, while looking at my shirt, "You might want to change."

I looked down and groaned at the blood splattered across it. I quickly dropped my bag and ran to my room to change. Two minutes later, I came back out in fresh clothes and grumbled, "Let's go."

We all took our motorcycles to school and parked up in the front. Everyone was scared to defy us, or even look at us. I got off and took off my helmet. People avoided eye contact and rushed past to not get in our way.

"I hate this place," I grumbled and walked into school with the girls.

:::

"We're hoooome," sang Ami as we entered through the front door.

"You don't need to announce that every time," I mumbled. She glared at me and I glared back.

"Stop it, girls," Rome said as he passed by with a bucket full of popcorn. Why does he- Nevermind.

"I'm going to my room," I said as I took my bag down the hall. I slammed my door behind me and pulled out my homework. Blasting my music at full volume, I started the torturous work.

By six, I got a knock on my door. I muted my music and answered it. "You're needed for a job," Stephano said and turned away, walking back down the hall.

I groaned and turned off everything before following him to the office. Upon entering, I noticed all the girls were sitting around. "What's the job," I asked, straight to the point.

Marco pulled out a file and opened it. All five of us gathered to see what there was. "This man," Marco pulled out a picture, "Tried to kill some of our men during an exchange." He meant an exchange between guns and drugs. "I need him brought in for questioning. Shouldn't be hard, right girls?" We all nodded and left to find this man.

:::

I was sitting on a barstool, playing with my whiskey. My finger ran around the rim of the glass. I swear if this man doesn't arrive soon, I'm leaving.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed our target strolling in. Finally. He looked paranoid since he kept looking over his shoulder. I sat up straighter and played with a strand of my ombre silver wig. I had bangs down to my eyebrows and a half-up bun on top.

"Whiskey, please," the target ordered from the seat next to me.

The bartender nodded and I stated, in a higher pitch of voice than my normal one, "Someone has good taste." I twisted in my seat towards him with my legs crossed.

He laughed and looked down at my cup. "I see we have the same taste." I giggled and picked up my glass, taking a sip. He stared at my ruby red lips on the glass. "Mind me asking what's your name?"

"Not at all," I purred. "The name is Rebecca." I offered my hand daintily and he took it.

We shook hands and he asked, "How old are you? You don't look old enough to be in a place like this."