16: Needy Little Kitten

We separated for air when we heard a knock on the window. Luca removed his hands from under the skirt of my dress and we both looked over. I saw the group waiting outside as some students were leaving. Lunch must have ended.

Luca placed his hands on my ass and squeezed while asking, "Do we really have to talk to them? Eventually, they'll get the hint and leave."

I removed my hands from under his shirt and straightened it out. "Yes. It's rude to not give them an explanation after what happened."

He pulled my hips closer to him and ground my core against his member. "Or," he whispered hotly in my ear, "We can continue what we were doing." He kissed up my neck and sucked on my skin. I let out a moan and he slightly bit the spot. I pushed down and ground my body against his.

Then there was another knock on the window. We heard from outside the door, "Guys. Not in the student parking lot."

"Quinn's not wrong," I moaned as Luca nibbled at my neck and grounded up against me. "We should go somewhere else." I leaned back and kissed his lips. "Maybe mine," I said against his lips.

He smiled and kissed back. "Fine. Let's go." He let me go and we straightened up before opening the door. I stepped out and Luca followed behind me with his hands on my hips.

"Damn girl," Han said as she moved my jacket and dress collar, "He sure left his mark."

I smirked. "Don't worry, I did too," I slightly chuckled. Everyone looked at him and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Some of the guys gave questioning looks and I slightly lifted the hem of his shirt, showing the claw marks I left all across his chest and abdomen.

Chase held a fist to his mouth and said, "Damn, bro. Those are some sick scratches."

Luca shrugged and asked, "So, are we going to go?" Everyone nodded and agreed, dispersing to their cars to go to my house. "Let's go, mia bella. We can finish where we left off," he said excitedly and kissed my cheek.

:::

"You need to control your volume, mia bella," Luca said as he laid next to me. "The others downstairs could most likely hear you."

I pulled out a lollipop, unwrapped it, and popped it in my mouth. I shrugged, "Like the girls haven't heard me before, or I, them."

"I got a question," he stated as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Why do you always have a lollipop? You always have one during class, sometimes when everyone hangs out, and especially when I notice you are stressed." I looked up at him and he seemed genuinely curious. So, I told him the whole background story of why I constantly have lollipops. He heaved out a sigh. "Damn baby," he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. "I'm proud you quit but I'm sorry for your losses."

I shrugged and twirled the lollipop stick between my fingers. "Can't do anything to change it now. All I can do is get revenge and make their legacy live on."

He pulled me on top of him so our naked bodies were pressed against each other. I popped the lollipop into my mouth and giggled. He groaned, "I can't wait until you let me be inside of you." His hands snaked down and grabbed my ass while he kissed along my neck. "I'll be by your side when you make your family proud. I'll always support you," he moved his face away from my neck and looked into my eyes. "I promise, mia bella."

I pulled my lollipop from my mouth and kissed his lips. "Thank you, όμορφος." I placed the lollipop back into my mouth and laid my head on his chest while tracing the hickeys I left along his collar bone.

My stomach decided it was the perfect time to growl and Luca laughed. "Come on, let's feed that monster of yours."

He sat up and I whined, "No. Just a few more minutes."