05: Choices

The week had nothing interesting happening. After the race, Luca avoided me and I saw him with a different girl every day. That fuck face. Ugh, stupid teen hormones need to calm down.

It was Friday, lunchtime, and Sam insisted on us staying for "Italian Friday." I don't get why since we can just go home and order better food. Hell, I can probably make better food than what they have here. All week, I've been avoiding going to my dad's house since there's no point. My father is still gone, his wife likes to pretend I'm not there, Jack is oblivious to everything and I doubt he knows I'm his half-sister, and Jessica is out to ruin my life.

"May I have the chicken pesto please," I asked the lunch lady with a smile. They looked like they hate their job so why not shed a little politeness on them. I may be in the mob, but I'm not a monster. Well, not now anyway. Plus, what did they ever do to me? Even back then, I was nice to my school's lunch ladies. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

The lady gave me a genuine smile and handed me a fresh bowl of pasta. "Here you go, sweetie. Fresh from the stove."

I smiled and paid. "Thank you very much." See? Kindness can take you a long way.

I waited at the end of the line until the four others got their lunch. We all walked down the rows of tables and were about to reach ours when I was stopped by the she-devil that is trying to ruin my life. "Sissy," Jessica pouted.

I internally groaned. Bitch, you're neither Ilona Verley nor Scarlett Bobo. Don't call me "sissy."

"Carbs make you fat." She looked down at my bowl and sneered. Then, she looked down at my body. "On second thought, you already are. Let me give you a hand with this." She tore the bowl from my hands and smiled. "I'm going to go throw it away for you in the trash. It's the least I can do." Then she opened the lid and dumped it on me. "There. All gone! Ooh, the green brings out the blue in your eyes."

Marco said no fights, but he was talking about Ami, not me. I pulled my fist back and was about to swing when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned my head to the owner of the hand and saw Luca. "Let go," I growled as I tried to yank my arm from him.

He sent me a scolding glare and Jessica squealed, "Luc-y poo. You saved me!" She fluttered her lashes at him and then glared at me. "This bitch," she spat, "Tried to punch me." Fuck "tried." I will punch you. I yanked my arm again but didn't go anywhere.

"Shut up, Jessica. Don't call me that," Luca growled. "And don't call Gaiana a bitch. You should try looking at a mirror. I'm pretty sure you'll find a bitch there. I'm not dating you and the one time I fucked you it was a mistake. So don't get the thought of us in your head."

Eww, he slept with her. Why am I surprised? "Ugh!" Jessica stomped her foot. "You ruin everything!" She glared at me and growled. "You ruined my family. You're taking my father away, I mean he's never home anymore. You take the one guy I was interested in, not the other one-night stands. God, no wonder your mom died, to get away from a homewrecker like you."

I heard Han, Sam, Jay, and Ami start yelling in my defense, but it was like they were all underwater. The silence from the rest of the cafeteria was deafening. When I heard Jessica and her bimbo followers try to fight back, it was like a switch flipped. I growled and pushed Luca off of me. When he stumbled back, letting me go, I tackled Jessica to the floor.

She let out a screech and yelled, "Britany, Stephany, get this bitch off of me!" I wrapped my hand around her throat and slammed her head on the ground.

"Shut up," I sneered. "You don't know what you're talking about, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut." I watched as her face began to change colors. I leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "I suggest you don't make an enemy of me. I can make men twice as big as you fall to their knees and cry at my feet. I can kill you and make it look like an accident or just make you disappear altogether. So don't fuck with me." I squeezed her neck a little tighter. "You got that?" She nodded and I let go.

She gasped for breath and shoved me off her. "You... crazy... motherfucking... bitch," she wheezed.

I glared and was about to attack her again but was quickly hauled up and over a shoulder. "Let me go you oversized monkey!" I slammed a fist into Luca's back. I grabbed his waistband and tried to kick over to flip out of his arms, but he held on tight and I didn't go anywhere. I watched as the girls took a step over Jessica's body on the floor as they glared at her. Her bimbo followers, also known as Britany and Stephany, were too scared to help her up yet.

"No. Stop and shut up kitten," Luca rumbled out. He was walking towards the cafeteria doors as Han, Jay, Sam, Ami, Jason, Kiara, and Bri followed us.

"Fuck you. Don't tell me what to do, puppy," I spat back. Fuck that nickname but it won't stop popping up in my head or slipping out from my lips. He wouldn't let me down so I bit his back.

*slap*

He slapped my ass. That motherfucker! "Baby, I wouldn't do that if I were you. I like it rough." That kinky asswipe.

"Are you getting hard or some shit," I asked sarcastically. When he didn't answer, I took that as a yes. I used my core and put myself upright in Luca's arms. Using my hand I pushed his head away from me. "What the fuck? Did your flavor of the day not fuck you rough enough in the janitor's closet?"

He growled. "That is enough, Gaiana," Luca said in a hard tone. His tone added with my full name made me go quiet, lay back over his shoulder, and go limp in his arms.

"Did you just-" I cut off Ami's words with a harsh glare. Yes, I did, Ami. I did just unintentionally submit to this man whore.

Luca pushed past the front doors of the school and walked out to the parking lot. "Everyone go to my house. You girls can follow us." Luckily we all took one car so Han can drive us behind Luca. Or we can blow him off and just go home. "Kitten, you're with me." Or maybe not.

"The hell I'm not."

He stopped next to a black BMW M3 with black rims. He placed me down next to the passenger door and opened it for me. "Get in, Gaiana." I clenched my jaw and glared at him as I got in and sat in the passenger seat.

He slammed the door and turned to the group. After saying a couple of things, everyone dispersed to their cars and Luca went around to get in.

Once he got in and started the engine, we took off down the street. I sat quietly in the passenger seat with my arms crossed and my lips in a pout. Asshole being a motherfucker. Fuck him. He can choke on a dick for all I care.