03: Needy Little Puppy

Today's Monday, the first day of school. I've been here all weekend and I just found out that my father was away for a business trip that will last about a week or two. Alex also told me we have two half-siblings: Jessica and Jack. I haven't seen them around even though we all live in the same house. My father's wife brought them to her parents for the weekend, coincidentally the same weekend I was supposed to arrive. I'm guessing they arrived early this morning since there was a lot more chatter in this house than what it has been the past couple of days.

I sat up in the bed and stretched. Time to go to hell, also known as school. I quickly got up and did my morning routine: shower, shave, brush my teeth, and wash my face. Once done, I got out and pulled on a pair of light-washed ripped jeans over my black lace thong. Then I pulled an olive green t-shirt over the matching bra. I put on my heirloom and put on gold hoop earrings. Finally, I put on my Adidas.

Grabbing my backpack, I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was met with the sight of my father's wife and her kids eating breakfast together. Thanks for the invite.

I sighed and grabbed an apple to-go. Turning around I walked right into Alex. "Hey. Can you give me a ride to school," I asked Alex. "My car hasn't arrived yet from New York." He yawned and nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go now so you have time to get everything situated." He grabbed his keys from the key hook and led me out.

It took about ten minutes to get there and the school parking lot was already busy with students. Alex pulled up to the curb and I jumped out. But before I closed the door, I stuck my head in, saying, "Thanks for the ride."

He smiled at me and said, "No problem." I closed the door and he drove off.

I turned and was met with two black hair, brown-eyed girls. One was glaring while the other sneered at me. I walked up the steps towards them and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah. Stay away from Alex. He's mine," growled the one with fuller lips and more make-up.

"First of all, I don't care. Second of all, I doubt he knows who you are. And third, I'm his sister."

She scoffed. "No, you're not. He only has one and she's my best friend. Plus," she paused to flick her hair over her shoulder, "He knows who I am. I slept with him once after a party."

My brother needs better taste in women. "Gross. I did not need to know that." I moved and started to walk around them. "Plus if he slept with you at a party," I said over my shoulder, "He was most likely drunk and would not remember you, even if you flashed your tits at him."

I walked into the school, leaving two gaping bimbos behind, and to the front office. Walking in, I noticed four familiar backs. "Thanks! I'll make sure our late friend will get her schedule. That ho is always late," the silver-haired beauty laughed.

"Bitch, no I'm not," I laughed. All four of them turned and I was met with the faces of Samantha, Amira, Hanna, and Jayden, along with a receptionist with her jaw dropped.

"Ana," they squealed. I was then tackled into a group hug by my four best friends, who are more like my sisters.

"What are you guys doing here," I asked in excitement.

"Marco sent us," Ami said.

"He also said to go to school since he knew we wouldn't," laughed Han with a roll of her eyes.

"Great! I don't need to suffer alone now," I laughed. I looped my arm through Han and Sam's arm, since they were both closest to me, and said, "Let's go get this day over with." Then we all walked out of the front office.