15: Official

I heard my alarm go off from somewhere in the room. I groaned and turned over, covering my head with the comforter. "Mia bella," I heard Luca groan. "Turn that off."

I peaked my eyes out from under the comforter and glared at him. "Why don't you do it since you want it turned off so badly." I saw his eyes peek out from under his arm and he looked down at me.

"I don't appreciate your attitude this early in the morning." I glared at him and got out of bed, naked as the day I was born, and went to find my phone. I heard it in my jeans, and when I bent to pick it up, I heard Luca groan, "Mia bella, you're killing me."

I stood up and walked back to the bed with my ringing phone. "Shut up," I said with a glare. "You're the one who told me to get my phone." I shut off my six-thirty alarm and laid back down. I laid on top of the blankets, while the blankets only covered up to Luca's waist, and laid against his side.

He rolled on his side with an arm around my waist and the other propping up his head. "Did you sleep well," he asked.

I snuggled into his chest and said, "Yeah."

He hummed and said, "Good." Then his hand slapped my bare ass.

"Ow! What the fuck," I yelled and placed my hand on my stinging butt cheek.

"That's for screaming when I told you to be quiet so you didn't wake the others," he said.

I pushed away from him and growled, "Asshole."

I was about to stand but the bedroom door swung open with a voice saying, "Luca! It's six forty-five! Wakey wakey eggs and bakey! Ahh!" Alex stood there with his hands covering his eyes. Luca's body was protectively covering my body from Alex's eyes. "A brother should never see that much of his sister," he mumbled.

I calmly covered myself as Luca growled out, "Have you ever heard of knocking?"

"I didn't know she was here," Alex exclaimed with his eyes still covered. "I'm going to leave." He turned and ran into the door frame. "Ow. Shit." The second time, he walked through and slammed the door.

Luca moved back and leaned against the headboard of his bed. I threw off the covers and stood up. "Where are you going," he called out to my retreating form.

"I'm going to go shower while you go get my clothes from the trunk of your car." I closed the bathroom door behind me, blocking what he was about to say next.

:::

I was finishing up my makeup when I saw Luca's reflection show up in the doorway. "Almost ready," he asked.

I swiped the last coat of mascara and capped it. "Yeah, I just finished." I turned to him after placing it all back into my bag and said, "I'm ready." I went out and put my makeup bag into my overnight bag and zipped it up. I picked it up, and before I could pick up my backpack, Luca picked it up and threw it over his shoulder.

"Let's go." He offered me his hand and I took it, intertwining our fingers. I nodded and followed him out to his car.

"Why did you bring in my backpack if we were just going to put it back again?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I just grabbed your bags as you asked." I put my overnight in the back and placed my backpack in front of my seat.

"Well, thanks." I meant it. Before he started driving, I kissed his cheek. He gave me a questioning look and I said, "Just one for the road."

He turned his head towards me and said, "I want a proper kiss." He put his hand behind my head and kissed my lips softly, but deeply. I bit his bottom lip and he groaned, pulling away. "We need to stop before I drag you back up to my room." I laughed and sat back in my seat while he backed up out of his driveway and drove off to school.