19: Dessert

"You two know each other," asked Siena.

I scoffed, "Unfortunately for him, yes." I gave a glare at the claws that were currently wrapped around my boyfriend's arm. I lifted my eyes to her and asked, "And, who are you?"

She smirked like the Cheshire cat. "Crystal."

I waited for her to continue but she didn't. "You expect me to know you based on your name? Who are you."

She laughed. "Luca's girlfriend."

I saw red and it seemed like Luca finally snapped out of whatever he was in. "Wait," exclaimed Luca. He brushed off her hand and looked at her. "No!" He looked back at me. "No, I'm not." He held his hands out in surrender. Or like what you would do to a wild animal to keep it calm.

My hands curled into fists and I glared at him. I was furious. "Baby, don't lie," she cackled. "Remember our many, many nights together," she purred. She was not helping with my anger. Debating if I should attack her first before killing this asshole in front of me.

"Shut up," he growled at her, "That was a long time ago." He looked back at me and said, "I haven't slept with anyone since we got together." He took one of my fists and unfurled it. "Baby, you have to believe me."

I tried to listen to his words, but my anger blocked it all out and grew. "How can I when I asked you multiple times to come with me? And to find you with another girl?! You-" I cut myself off in anger and clenched my hands tighter. It took everything in me to not punch him. This anger reminded me of the girl from New York. It was so easy to go back and become her again.

"Mia bella, I didn't know how to tell you about this."

"You could've just told me," I exploded, "With words! It's called talking! Something that couples do, but you wouldn't know of that, would you?" I pushed his hands off of me and growled, "Fuck off, Luca. Don't talk to me. You should be good at that." I turned and walked off, weaving in and out of the crowd that formed. I saw a balcony and walked towards it. I needed some time alone to cool off.

I pushed open the doors and closed them behind me. I walked towards the railing and sighed out into the night. The old Gaiana really wanted to come out and play. Use my fists and ask questions later.

I heard the doors open behind me and a voice says, "Well, well, well. Isn't it sweet cheeks. I must say, that was quite a show in there."

I turned and glared and Vincent. I leaned back against the railing and snarled, "Fuck off, Vincent. What are you even doing here?"

"I'm here for the same reason you are," he smirked, "Gaiana Thanos." He walked closer to me and I stood straight. "Sweet cheeks," one of his fingers traced my cheek, "If you team up with me, we can take down the asshole, also known as your cheating boyfriend." I felt the old Gaiana fester in the anger and hate Vincent was creating. But I used my mind and reasoning to hold her down. Luca didn't explain himself but he did say they weren't together like that.

"I will never team up with you," I growled. "You threatened to kill me!"

He paused and rubbed at his chin. "Yes," he paused again, "But, that was before I realized we would be wonderful partners. Together we would be unstoppable!" He took my hands in his and I ripped them from him.

"I'm not interested in your little plan." I tried to walk around him, but he grabbed my arm.

He was looking off into nothing, shook his head, and chuckled. He turned his head towards me with an evil glint in his eyes and said, "I don't take rejection very well." He pulled me back towards the rail.