𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭

Jungkook POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Jisoo wait-" I sighed standing up to follow her.

"What Jungkook? You flat out rejected me it's fucking fine." She spat backing away.

"Can we not be like this Jisoo?" Great. She's crying.

"Be like what? I'm just trying to leave. You don't want me it's fine. I understand." She huffed again turning to storm out the door.

"I'm in a relationship Jisoo." That made her stop. She turned around and sighed heavily.

"Why didn't you just say that than?" She asked calmly.

"It's complicated." I responded warning another glare from her before she turned back around.

"Wednesday at 7am. Don't be late." Was the last thing she said before stomping out the room very clearly pissed. I've never seen her that angry before.

。・:*:・゚☆

Jimin POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I walked through the doors of the school and I already miss Jungkook. Just being away from him was making me feel unsettled.

First period was hell. I no longer feel like I belong here. No longer feel like high school is the most important thing in life... because it isn't. My priorities have just changed in a way. I can't see myself fitting in here anymore because I just feel more mature.

After two more very long periods of classes and people I can't really stand it was finally lunch. And that meant I'd get to see the one person I've been waiting to.

"Jimin!" My entire shy demeanor went away the second my bestfriend called my name. I smiled and ran towards his open arms.

"You bitch don't just leave and not tell me! I missed you!" He engulfed me in a tight hug as he scolded me.

"Sorry sorry. I have so much to tell you." I smiled and he just shook his head.

"Oh boy. This should be a fun lunch." He laughed as he pulled on my arm dragging me into the lunch room.

"Come on! I wanna hear it all." He pushed through the crowd getting us out lunch. We paid and sat at our normal table.

"Sorry for leaving you alone and not even telling you." I apologized because I just remembered that when I'm gone Hobi just sits alone.