Chapter Thirty Three: The Final Recital

Jimin  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Alright everyone line up! Line up!" My instructor clapped her hands loudly signaling us all to line up in our proper order. I stood in starting position next to my partner Jin and waited for out queue to begin dancing. This was the most important recital of them all.

Our instructor ran off to the side of the stage right before the curtains opened. As the curtains revealed our postions the music began. We all took our first and second moved at the same time. The audience was dark and hard to see with all the bright lights shining in your face. You do your best to keep a pretty face while dancing but sometimes it feels impossible.

My partner got ready behind me for our most crucial move. We've been working on the same spin, jump and dip for months and finally just perfected it. He grabbed my waist and arm spinning me fiercely almost like a top. As I spun I had to figure out where to grab next so that he can lift me in the air with ease.

I stopped spinning by grabbing his shoulder and jumping so he lifted and spun me. I was in the air for about 20 seconds and I have got to say, that might have been the best 20 seconds of my life. I felt like I was unstoppable, indestructible even. He brought me down for the last move which was our dip.

I leaned back tightly having full faith that Seojin would catch me. He wrapped his arm around my back and held one of my legs up in the air and that concluded our routine. The crowed boomed with cheers and claps. There were parents throwing roses and flowers on the stage.

But then I saw him. I saw Jungkooj standing there clapping so proudly. He had a giant bouquet sitting behind him and I could help but to smile. This is the greatest night I've had in a while. All the dancers skipped of the stage in sync as we returned to the dressing room.

"We did it!" Jin hugged and lifted me off the ground.

"We did!" I laughed and yelled back.

"Thank you Jimin... you're the best partner I could've asked for." We hugged tightly feeling and I told Jin how grateful for him I really am. All the dancers were in their own stalls changing and cleaning off their makeup and whatever else. I took me makeup off and changed into the sweat pants I brought.

"Knock, knock." My eyes widened and smiling went from ear to ear. That's my Jungkook. I opened the door and smiled seeing my boyfriend stand there with flowers and that dorky bunny smile I love.

"You did amazing baby." He handed me the flowers and kissed my forehead before closing the door behind him. I set the flowers on my vanity and turned back around. He grabbed my waist with both hands pulling me in so out fronts were touching.

"Thank you." I smiled wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Do I get a prize for doing so good?" I teased and he smiled putting his head down as he chuckled slightly.

"Oh you want a prize huh?" He smirked grabbing the back of my thighs to lift me up on the counter.

"I can give you a little prize princess." Was the last thing before he made our lips meet. His kiss made me feel like I was on fire. It was fast and heated and I needed air but didn't want it. His hands traveled up my thighs making me squirm as he smiled into the kiss.

"You're the cutest you know that." He whispered against my lips making the butterflies in my stomach multiply. He smells so good all of the time I can't control myself around him.

"I'm really excited for tomorrow kook-ah." I said quietly in his ear and he pulled away smiling even more.

"You have been waiting a while." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"So have you." I took a hand and grabbed his chin pecking his lips softly.

"I'm going to make sure its as special as it can be. You deserve to be treated right." My stomach turned and dropped as if I was on a rollercoaster. My emotions plus all the sexual tension was finally getting to me. We have one day and I wanna just rip his clothes off right now.

"Staying up till midnight?" He asked as if I haven't been thinking about that this entire time.

"Uh duh. I'm getting mine." I squeezed his cheeks in my hand making his face come closer. 

"Your what?" He chuckled and raised one eye brow.

"Mine." Was all I said before biting his bottom lip and using my other hand to grab his crotch.

_____________________________________

Sorry for the long wait! Any thoughts?🥰

Vote and comment ?❤️