𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘜𝘱

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I won't wanna stop." Jimin said before pulling the older into a heated kiss. Jungkook instantly kissed back pushing the younger into the wall more.

"Mm." Jimin moaned grinding his hard on against the others searching for any type of friction. Jungkook smirked and pushed himself off the wall. The younger was clearly not pleased and pulled him back for another kiss. He doesn't want to stop exactly like he said.

"You know we have to." The older pulled away from the kiss again and Jimin whined. He wanted no he needed more. He loved the feeling of Jungkooks hands all over him and the way the raven left small kisses all down his jaw and neck.

"Jungkook more." He whimpered weakly wrapping his arms around Jungkooks torso.

"Baby I cant." Jungkook pouted giving the blonde hair a little ruffle before kissing the top of his head.

"Please Jungkook. Please. You did this please." Jimin begged no longer caring about how pathetic he looked. He stepped away from the older so Jungkook could see just what he did. Like he thought Jimin was as hard as ever with a blushed face and tears threatening to spill.

"Aw Min." Jungkook felt so awful for literally not being able to do anything about it. He never even wanted to go this far.

"Jungkook please. No one would ever know. Ever." The younger begged again with puppy eyes.

"Eleven days Jimin." Jungkook deadpanned turning around and grabbing the soap. He soaped up the loofah and started to clean Jimins body for him.

"I can't wait that long." The blonde moaned a bit as the olders hand slowly caressed his body with the loofah. Making it even harder for him to contain his boner.

"You have to." Jungkook told him as he let out a broken cry as the fabric came in contact with his dick.

"Jungkook ah~" He moaned once the older didn't stop 'cleaning' that area. The loofah was rubbing up and down his aching cock as he whined and moaned. Jungkook pushed Jimin agains the wall again. This time bending him over a bit as he continued his motion. The olders front was pressed against Jimins ass and it only intensified Jimins moans.

"Oh fuck~" The younger moaned putting his forehead against the wall as he tried not to moan. Jungkook eventually picked up his pace as the younger started to pant heavier.

"I'm g-gonna cum." Just as he said that the older pulled away making him break out into a painful cry.

"Jungkook please! Don't stop!" He cried with his knees feeling weak. The older held his waist flipping the around so Jungkooks back was against the wall and Jimins was against him.

"Finish it." Jungkook told him placing more licks and kisses on the side of Jimin neck as he groaned.

"But Jungkook." He whined more wanting to be touched.