Chapter Thirty Six: Birthday Boy Pt. 2

Third  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Now Mr. Park can you please do the honors of spinning the wheel." Nayeon gestures to the wheel and Jimin excitedly walks to pull the handle and spin it. The wheel spun round and round and round until it landed on 'Yellow: 24/Lemon Heaven'.

"Follow me right this way." She leads Jimin into the next room and the younger was so excited he hadn't noticed that Jungkook hadn't followed them. That thought didn't even come to mind when he is so in shock of the yellow room.

A giant part of the room is a big yellow ball pit and the other parts of the room have seating

A giant part of the room is a big yellow ball pit and the other parts of the room have seating. Jimin looks around in awe of all the beautiful details. He giggles at the size of the emoji faces that lead to the ball pit.

"Welcome to the yellow room... otherwise known as '24/Lemon Heaven'. You can grab a seat right here." Nayeon pats the back of one of the chairs and Jimin sits even though he really wants to jump into that ball pit. She turns to walk to the shelf that has a radio and presses the play button.

"Jimin? Hello? Is this on?" Jungkooks voice came from the radio and immediately Jimin looks around for the older who has disappeared.

"Jungkook?" The younger asks confused.

"Oh it is on. Okay first thing I want to say is happy birthday." The radio kept playing as if Jungkook could not hear him.

"Mr. Park, this is only a recording he cannot hear you." The woman clarified making Jimin a little sad. He didn't like that Jungkook wasn't here anymore but he trusts him.

"Where is he?" He tries and Nayeon puts a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"Returning soon please listen to the recording." She smiles sympathetically and the boy tunes back into his boyfriends voice.

"You don't ever seem to care about what other people think and it's one of your greatest qualities. One of the many many reasons that I love you so much." Jungkook continues to spill cute confessions.