𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹: 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

Third  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Leave me alone." Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes. Taemin had been bothering him the entire lunch period along with a few other boys because Hobi was no where to be found.

"Wheres your feisty little friend huh?" Another boy asked and Jimin just chose to ignore them. Clearly agitated that Jimin was having no reaction Taemin pressed harder. He reached a hand out and clasped Jimins chin forcing the blonde to look up at him. The older leaned in closer, just centimeters away from Jimins face. The blonde winced at the harsh grasp as he tried to pull away.

"Listen here Jimin. I've played so nice with you and all you do is give me this fucking attitude. Stop playing hard to get before I don't give you a choice."  The man spat and the words made Jimins skin crawl. It made his body shake and anxiety soar. No one around them even dared to interfere knowing they would get it worst if they did.

"You're going to regret this." Jimin bravely spoke making the taller laugh.

"Oh am I? And why is that?" He questioned.

"You'll find out." Jimin was trying so hard to keep his cool. He was trying to call himself down. Either the blonde was about to burst into tears or take all of his pent up anger out on Taemin.

"Why don't we find out right now?" The older chuckled releasing Jimins chin with a push. The smaller rubbed his face with teary eyes because Taemin grip was so rough.

"Let's go." Within seconds Jimin was being dragged out of the room by his hair.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go Taemin!" He cried smacking the boys hands angrily. When they finally got out of the cafeteria the group of boys didn't follow. They all left Jimin and Taemin alone in the middle of the hallway.

"You're brave blondie." The older smirked walking towards Jimin. The smaller was on the floor holding his head that was now aching in pain. He quickly jumped to his feet and stepped back with every step Taemin took.

"Don't." Jimin whimpered when his back hit the lockers behind him. He didn't want this to happen to him again. He wouldn't let this happen again.

"I told you Jimin. I gave you a choice and this is what you chose." The taller slammed a fist on the lockers making Jimin flinch and a tear fall. He was terrified.

"Now you're going to let me touch you. Or I'm telling the entire school about Jeon Jungkook. I will tell his company and get him fired and on the sex offenders list. Do you want that?" Taemin threatened and all the color faded from Jimin face. How had he known? How did he find out? Jimins worries started to turn into panick.

"I asked you a fucking question Jimin." He growled when he didn't receive an answer.

"N-no." Jimin cried. He was full on sobbing under Taemin.

How much longer am I going to be this weak? Jimin thought. Jungkook wasn't here to save him this time. Neither was Hobi. He was alone and he had to make a choice.

"Then you'll cooperate." Taemin gently pulled away with a small smile.

"I'll be really easy on you okay?" He tried to reassure Jimin while taking one of the blondes hands. Jimin flinched but still allowed the older to lead him to the janitors closet.

"You can't be loud either. I know how good it's gonna feel but you have to be quite. Understand?" Taemin started to explain and Jimin was just thinking to himself about how he got into this situation. How these things constantly happen to him.

"I've always wanted to feel up that skirt of yours." The older bit his lip and moved closer to the scared boy.

"Please no Taemin." Jimin whispered praying he would somehow get out of this. Somehow he wouldn't have to go through with this.

"Just let it happen Park." The older smiled letting one of his hands fall on Jimins hip. Jimin started to cry uncontrollably he didn't want this. He pushed Taemins hand away and hugged himself.

"Don't touch me. I want to leave Taemin." Jimin turned around and tried to open the door but Taemin jumped right in front of him.

"So you want your precious boyfriend to never get another job? To basically be hiding his entire life just because he wanted to fuck a minor."

"I could say the same for you Taemin. You're e-eighteen. I'll press charges." Jimin tried but Taemin was so prepared. Like he had known everything Jimin was going to say.

"And who will they believe after hearing you fuck around with 20 some year old men?" Jimin didn't have a come back for that one. He was trapped again. The older placed a hand back on Jimins waist this time gripping him more firmly. He leaned down to Jimins ear with a devilish grin.

"I'm going to try not to hurt you." He chuckled darkly and Jimin snapped. Finally he had enough and pushed the older away again. He wasn't letting this happen. Jungkook would understand.

"Don't ever touch me again. I'm leaving." Jimin pushed past him and reached out for the door but was yanked back by his hair again.

"You're not leaving. You'll go when I'm fucking finished." Taemin spat pulling Jimin to the ground.

"Don't touch me!" Jimin yelled kicking and hitting as Taemin tried to get near him again.

"Shut up! You're being too loud!" The older whisper yelled.

"Help! Help! He's trying to hurt-" Jimin screamed before Taemin slapped him straight across the face.

"I told you to shut the fuck up Jimin. Why can't you just fucking listen?" The older huffed tugging at his own hair. This had been a lot more difficult and was taking a lot longer than he had planned on.

________________________________

sorry to leave it here but i'll post again soon! 🥲