𝘚𝘪𝘹: 𝘐𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

Jimin POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Ah~" I moaned while Jungkook sucked on my neck creating small hickeys that would definitely be noticed tomorrow. But none of that mattered. Not as much as his touch. His clothed chest felt so smooth and structured as I glided my hand over it.

"Jungkook-ah~" My hips bucked up towards him as he laid me down on the bed gently. His mouth trailing from my collarbone back up to my lips. Capturing them in a mesmerizing lock. The touch of his lips against mine was intoxicating and I wanted more. I reached for the hem of his shirt tugging at it lightly. Indicating for him to to remove it.

"Baby we have all night." He whispered against my skin caressing my thigh with the pad of his thumb. I let out a shaky breath at the touch and the endearment before I spoke again.

"Kook-ah I want you now." I moaned as his hand inched up my sensitive inner thigh moving closer to my throbbing hard on. His lips hovered over my naked chest sending shivers down my spine. He pressed soft kisses against my jawline.

"Baby I promise I'll make you feel so good." His breath fanned over my lips almost teasingly as I whined. I couldn't wait anymore pressing my lips to his again. Claiming the lips that taunt me constantly.

"Jimin-ah." He whispered into the kiss.

"Jimin-ah~" He sang again. Suddenly I felt differently and Jungkook was no longer on top of me. My sudden consciousness caused me to realize what just happened.

No.

Hell no.

I fucking refuse to believe that really just happened to me.

"Hey Minnie..." Jungkook called in a really soft tone. This is so fucking embarrassing. How did I even fall asleep? I didn't open my eyes, too ashamed to meet his condescending gaze.

"Don't." I whispered firmly hiding my face into the couch that I apparently fell asleep on. How I fell asleep in the first place is what I wanna know.

"I wasn't going to but now that you brought it up..." He chuckled lightly as I whined trying to bury myself further into the sofa.

"Baby it's nothing to be ashamed of." Oh God someone kill me now. I sat up still having my face in my hands. It's just so embarrassing. And the fact that the problem that my brain caused me to have is still present sucks even more. I squeezed my legs closer together trying to cover my obvious boner. The couch sank down next to me indicating he sat down and I tensed.

"Seriously Minnie. It's not like I don't know you like me." He wrapped his bigger hands around my wrists and removed my hands from my face. My eyes flickered open meeting his sympathetic gaze. He smiled at me with his head slightly tilted and all of the sudden I felt so guilty. So incredibly guilty for having those thoughts when he clearly told me not to. But I was sleeping...

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean..." The words wouldn't even come out as I tried to apologize.

"It's okay. It's normal. Don't get all stressed out about it, okay?" He tried reassuring me with his gentle tone and sweet smile. My cheeks blushed as I looked away from his mesmerizing eyes.

"Okay..." I almost felt like crying. He was handling me with such care and softness. My eyes started to gloss over and I saw his face shift into concern.

"Baby don't cry. It's okay. I'm not making fun of you." He said pulling me closer to him by my chin. Naturally my lips parted in submissiveness as he subconsciously stared at them.

"I-It's n-not that." I whispered letting him use his other hand to wipe the tears spilling over my cheeks.

"You're so s-sweet and k-kind and p-perfect Jungkook-ah. I-I just really w-wish we could be t-together." I whimpered out with quivering lips. He frowned immensely for a second before speaking.

"I'm sorry....." He trailed off removing his hand from my face. He grabbed my waist, making me squeal at the sudden movement, and pulled me into his lap. He held me tightly giving my back gentle pats as he comforted me.

"Maybe one day princess." My heart cried at the new name. I would do anything to be Jungkooks princess. And maybe that should scare me but it doesn't. I want to be with him more than I've ever wanted anything else.

"You promise?" I whimpered.

"I promise to give us a chance one day." He promised and pressed a kiss on to my forehead.

:*:・゚☆

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Two months? When were you planning on tell me?" Jinhae frowned pulling Jungkook into a big hug. He almost had tears falling down himself,

"I was going to soon. I just didn't know how." The older just nodded squeezing the younger tighter before letting go.

"I'll miss you Jeon." The man admitted with a big smile thinking about how much the younger had grown up. How much more mature he is now.

"I'll miss you too Park." Jungkook smiled. His gazed trailed back to the stairs. Everything in him itching to go check on Jimin. As soon as they walked in the house Jimin went straight to his room speaking to no one along the way.

"Is that why Jimins so down?" Mr. Park asked noticing the way Jungkook was staring at the stairs.

"I'm pretty sure." Even though that was part of the reason it wasn't the full truth. The raven knew very well it was also about the fact that Jimin craved a relationship bewtween them. Something that Jungkook wasn't able to offer right now.

"Well I was starting to think he had crush on you." The older laughed making the raven chuckle almost nervously. He didn't know what to say to that.

"I actually think he might." Jinhae claimed. Suddenly the tone got a bit more serious causing Jungkook to gulp. He had never brought anything like this up before so why now? Had he heard something? Suspected something? What changed?

"Dad." The soft breaking voice made the olders head turn to it. Jimin was standing at the bottom of the stair. Teary eyed with puffy cheeks as he sniffled.

"What's wrong?" He asked already feeling awful for his son.

"I'm- I need to t-talk to Jungkook please." He whined with a pout.

"What happened to your manners? Do you not use Hyung with him?" The father asked and both the boys blushed. Jimin didn't often use Hyung when referring to Jungkook unless it was around his family. He had simply just forgotten to say it this time.

_______________________________
vote and comment pls
sowwy it took forever <3