𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴

Jungkook  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jungkook POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next morning I woke up before Jimin. I felt a body clinging to mine and smiled. Oh how I missed waking up next to my little koala. I grinned down at him as he slept peacefully. Using one of my hands I traced the features of his face along with a few strands of hair. How is he just so beautiful?

"Koo..." He pouted and mumbled in his sleep making me chuckle. I leaned forward pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Baby." I whispered.

"Minnie." I whispered again and his eyes fluttered open. His eyes traced over all my features and down my abs. His hand stopped and his eyes shot back up to look at me. 

"Jungkook?" With genuine confusion mixed with anger he pulled away and looked at me strangely.

"Yes?" I chuckled lightly but he didn't. His face was serious and his demeanor was enraged.

"What is that?" He pointed to my chest. Fuck. Now I know how bad this sounds. I get how bad it looks. But I promise I would never cheat on Jimin. Ever. I looked down at my chest already knowing what it was from. Its just a bug bite but there is only two ways this is going to go.

1. Jimin will believe me and move on.

2. Jimin is going to think I'm lying and hate me.

I looked back up to him as he patiently waited for me to answer him.

"A bug bite." I explained truthfully and it's like I could practically see the stream coming from his ears.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?!" He exploded moving away from me. And it's never a good thing for Jimin to be angry. He explodes and gets out of control.

"Jimin please believe me baby. I wouldn't do that to you." I begged for him to believe me. Because after all that was the truth. I didn't cheat on him and I never will.

"Who was it Jungkook? Jisoo?!" He yelled clearly furious as he stood up.

"Jimin I need you to calm down okay? I would never cheat on you." I explained and he looked so out of it. Like he wasn't even hearing what I was saying because he was so caught up in his anger.

"Don't tell me to calm down Jeongguk!" The use of my actual name set off something in me. Quickly I walked to where he was standing and pinned him against the wall by his wrists. He gasped closing his eyes while trying to escape my hold.

"Let go!" He yelled and fought.

"Park Jimin. Calm down before I have to calm you down myself." I told him sternly as he cried fighting to get out of my hold. Jimins always struggled with how to maintain his anger. He would have episodes that he couldn't control and for a while he was going to therapy for it. However he stopped going because Jinhae cancelled the meetings and called them unnecessary.

"Stop telling me to calm down! You fucking liar! You're such a fucking cheater! Fuck you Jeongguk! Fuck you-" I stopped him from talking by pressing my lips to his.

He fought back of course but ended up kissing back as he melted in my arms. His breathing calmed down as he pulled away and looked back up to me with teary eyes.

"Stop. Just stop Jimin. It's okay. We're okay and I didn't cheat on you. This is a bug bite. I was bitten yesterday and that's why there's so many scratch marks there too. You need to stop." I told him and he finally just let a deep sigh out.

"Oh no." His tears streamed down his face as he looked around frantically. I loosed my grip as his eye turned panicked.

"Jimin it's okay." I coaxed and he shook his head as he started to pace around the room.

"No no it's not. Oh god." He cried wiping his face every now and then to dry it.

"Minnie I promise it's fine baby." I reached out towards him  and he instantly clung to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he cried into my chest.

"Jungkook I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I believe you please don't be mad. I'm sorry." He apologized profusely and I was just so happy that he wasn't accusing me anymore.

"Stop saying you're sorry Min. I know. It's okay." I hugged him just as tightly back leaving a kiss on his forehead.

"It's not okay. I can't don't that to you of all people." He sobbed out so terribly sorry for how he just blew up on me.

"Jimin I can handle it okay? I'm fine see. Let's sit down." I gave him a small smile and he nodded. Taking his smaller hand I led him back to the bed and let him climb onto my lap. He laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his legs around my torso.

"I'm so sorry Koo." He apologized again.

"Don't be. I know how bad you feel but you don't have to okay? I know how blinded you get when you get angry."

"God I'm such a spas. Literally why are you still with me?" He chuckled lightly as he cried.

"Because I love you."

"Fuck why do I have to cry literally everytime you talk." Adorable.

*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"So who are they?" Jungkook asked as they pulled up to the high school. There were students everywhere talking amongst themselves in the court yard.

"You see that group of asshats? You know, the ones throwing the football around." He explained and Jungkook turned his head towards the large group of boys. They had to be at least 6 feet tall and were all clearly built athletes.

"All of them?" The older questioned earning a shy nod.

"Those fucking assholes. I promise you.... I will take care of it today. Go to school and I want you to walk home so I can see if they try anything. I obviously can't do anything to them while on school grounds."  The raven explained seeing a hint of hesitation in Jimins eyes.

"What if they hurt me?" The blonde was truly afraid of how violent they were starting to be.

"I won't let them. Never again." Jungkook promised reaching a hand over to hold the blondes thigh. Jimin took a big breath trying to get the courage to get out of the car. But he knew as soon as he lefted Jungkooks side he wouldn't feel safe anymore. He wouldn't breathe as easy.

"Kook please don't leave." The younger whined feeling his anxiety bubble up in his stomach and tears in his eyes. He's found himself to be very on edge recently as well as very emotional. Lately, the poor boy has been so overwhelmed with everything going on in his life.

First moving away from his family on bad terms with his father. Then Jungkook moving and the entire Jisoo situation that stressed him out. His dance recital that basically decides his future coming up. The constant bullying he receives from a vast majority of his peers. His forbidden relationship and on top of all of that he still attends high school and gets great grades. So yeah... Jimins going through a lot right now.

_______________________

sorry for the long wait life is soo soo busy rn but hoping to keep up with updates from now on 😭

what did you guys think of the chapter?

what are you guys wanting from this book that's just not quite there yet?

i need feedback so please leave some thank you! 🥰