Bonus Chapter

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Kook-ah!" Jimin was mixing the sauce to their dinner as he yelled for his boyfriend.

"Kookie!" He whined again louder and the raven still hadn't come. Jimin sucked his teeth putting the spoon down before stomping into the living room.

"Jeon Jungkook are you seriously ignoring me for video games?" The younger found him with a head set on as he played some game on his PC.

"Baby please just wait one more round." He pleaded not even giving Jimin a glance. He pouted again feeling quite ignored. Jungkook has been spending most of his free time on the game instead of with Jimin. With this new job he has shorter shifts and higher pay. At first the younger didn't mind because they are living together and Jungkook can be very annoying. But now he's not even paying any attention to his poor pouty boyfriend.

"Fine." Jimin whispered under his breath and went back to cooking their dinner. Jungkook had taught him how to make a few simple things. Lately the younger has been cooking and even baking on his own. Usually Jungkook loves to watch how happy he looks when he's making something.

The younger walked his way back to the kitchen and finished preparing the food. After about another 30 minutes the food was done and the table was set. Jimin had no intention on waiting for Jungkook anymore. To be very honest he was fed up with the gaming and the older was going to know it.

Jimin sits by himself at the table with his lips pressed into a thin line. He's so mad he doesn't even tell the other that dinner is ready. He served himself and grabbed a roll before he started eating.

"Excuse me Jimin, can you pass the salt?" He said out loud and smiled to himself.

"Oh sure Jimin. Here you go." He reaches for the salt in preparation to hand it to himself but he uses his other hand to signal stop.

"No I was kidding this food is seasoned to perfection Jimin." He complimented himself chucking a little as he thanked himself. His laughter died out falling flat and he pouted again.

"And now I'm talking to myself." He sighed tiredly and poked at the rest of his food. Jungkook said one more round an hour and a half ago.

"Hey J- you started without me." The older said as he came around the corner seeing Jimin with his plate a third of the way eaten. The younger stays quiet and chooses to ignore him.

"Come on are you seriously that mad?" Jungkook sat across from him and Jimin rolled his eyes now more annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I should've come sooner." Jungkook apologized but it wasn't enough. He says the same apology every time and the blonde is starting to think he doesn't even mean it. The older sat at the table with his plate and tried to lighten the mood.

"This is amazing." He said as he took another bite of the food. Jimin stayed completely silent and stood up from the table before walking out with his empty plate. He was going to show Jungkook just how it felt to be ignored.