𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"What's wrong?" He asked already feeling awful for his son.

"I'm- I need to t-talk to Jungkook please." He whined with a pout.

"What happened to your manners? Do you not use Hyung with him?" The father asked and both the boys blushed. Jimin didn't often use Hyung when referring to Jungkook unless it was around his family. He had simply just forgotten to say it this time.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook Hyung. I forgot." That seemed to ease the fathered worry as he spoke again.

"What's going on Jimin? Why are you crying like this?" His father asked desperate to make sure his son was okay.

"I j-just really need to talk to Hyung. Please A-Appa." Jimin cried out and his father turned to the latter. He knew this was serious because Jimin almost never called his father Appa.

"Take care of him okay?" Jinhae gave a small smile and the raven was quite confused but turned to Jimin anyways. The blonde nearly melted at just having the olders eyes on him.

"Jimin." As soon as Jinhae exited the room the older pulled Jimin into a tight embrace. Wrapping his arms securely around his small waist as Jimin cried into his chest.

Little did they know the oldest stayed to see where this was going. He was sure the two had something going on and the hug wasn't helping their case. Not wanting to see this escalate he walked away. He'll have to talk to his best friend later.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook whispered making Jimin shiver in his hold.

"I-I'm just- They hurt me Jungkook." He whimpered crying his eyes out into the olders chest.

"Who? Who hurt you?" Jungkook asked concerned as he looked down at the crying boy.

"The boys at s-school. T-They posted p-pictures o-of me e-everywhere. Calling me h-horrible n-names and making fun of m-me." He explained and Jungkook just sighed. He didn't know what to do to make those boys stop but he's gonna figure it out.

"I'm so sorry. Jimin you can't listen to them. You're beautiful." He reassured the shorter.

"You're t-the only one w-who thinks that." The blonde sniffled.

"You should too."

"How can I when they a-all people d-do is call me ugly? And fat and a f-fag. Jungkook they started c-calling me...." Jimin trailed off and that made Jungkook worry. What worse things could they be saying to him?