𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's been a shit show. At school I'm basically getting a problem from every angle. The boys at my school are becoming more and more vicious. I've been branching out by wearing skirts and dresses recently because I like them. I feel pretty and comfortable. But that's causing a lot of problems for me with my peers.

On my way home I just so happened to run into one of the said boys giving me issues. He walked right up to me stopping me from walking.

"If you want to be a girl just say that." Taemin said with his facial features full of disgust.

"I don't." I spat and rolled my eyes. I just wanted to get home.

"So why do you dress like one?" He pulled a bit at the skirt I was wearing. I immediately stepped back and swatted his hand away.

"There is no specific set of clothes for a certain gender." I brushed my self off and attempted to walk pass him but he stepped in front of me again.

"Boys shouldn't wear skirts Jimin." He told me. I honestly don't understand why people have such a problem with what other people wear. Like he's not wearing it so what the fuck does it matter?

"That's your closed minded opinion." I spat this time fully getting around him.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" He shouted but I didn't turn around.

"Get a fucking life Taemin!" With out another word I speed walked all the way to my house. Thankful that it's a Friday and I don't have to deal with that bullshit till Monday.

"Hi Minnie!" My mom called out ever so cheerfully as she took my jacket setting it on the hook.

"Hey mom." I kissed her cheek and sighed. I love coming home to a safe place. This and Jungkooks house are the only places I feel well felt safe. I can't go to Jungkooks anymore.

Not because I don't want to. Not because I'm not allowed to but it's best if we don't see each other for a while.

"That's what I told Jon too but he said he didn't even notice!" I heard my fathers laughter coming from the kitchen. I prayed and hoped that he wasn't talking to who I thought.

"How could he not?" Then I heard it. Jungkooks voice. My immediate reaction was anger. I told him to stay away.

"Hi dad." I pat his shoulder and he smiled.

"Hey min! How was school?" And of all things he could've asked I really wish that wasn't the question. I glanced at Jungkook quickly to find he was already staring at me. I blushed looking away.

"It was okay." I nodded grabbing a snack before trying to exit the kitchen.

"Hey Jimin aren't you gonna acknowledge Kook." My dad laughed and I wanted to curl up in my bed. Now I'm being force to talk to him.