𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Kookie?" As soon as Jimin was home from school and knew Jungkook wasn't working anymore he facetimed him. Setting his phone again Jungkooks night stand as he sat in front of it. Jungkook was sitting in his new armchair at the new apartment, still in his work clothes.

"Mhm." The raven hummed in response.

"I miss you. Like a lot." Jimin pouted cutely genuinely missing his boyfriend. Even though it was a bit hard to be soft in the situation. Jungkook looked very appealing right now and the younger was trying his best not to work himself up.

"I know baby I miss you too." The olders voice was a bit deeper than normal or maybe Jimin was just horny.

"But look we only have six days left till your recital." Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"Too far still."

"You're impossible." The raven chuckled and shook his head.

"Oo do you wanna see something?!" That reminded the blonde of something he's been working on perfecting.

"Of course. Show me." Jimin jumped off the bed turning the phone to angel it perfectly.

"Okay. Okay." He used alexa to play some music and finally he did the jump and spin that he couldn't before. He had really been practicing it.

"I finally did it Kook!" As soon as he was done he jumped with excitement.

"Oh my god Mochi! Congratulations baby!" Jungkooks smile was wide as he praised the smaller.

"Thank you thank you! I would like to thank my legs for always being there to support me." The younger joked and they both started laughing endlessly.

"You're a mess." Jungkook claimed as the laughter slowly died down.

"Your mess." Jimin smiled wishing nothing more than for Jungkook to be with him right now.

"All mine." The older growled sending a shiver down Jimins back. He hadn't been expecting it to have that effect on him.

"Think about it Kook." Jimin trailed off softly. Nervous yet not at the same time. Something about Jungkook being 5 hours away gave him some sort of confidence.

"About what?" The raven questioned.

"All the things we can do when you get back here." Jimin smiled to himself knowing Jungkook still isn't on the same page.

"Like?" The older asked innocently taking a sip of his water. Wrong move.

"Sex." Jungkook nearly chocked as he had to spit some out.

"Jimin! I'm drinking!" He laughed completely baffled by how bold that was.

"Oh sorry!" The blonde giggled cutely.