Chapter Thirty Two: Leave Him Alone

Third  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Let's have some fun." I gave him my best bunny smile before kicking him square in the stomach.

"So Taemin... How is it harassing Jimin?" Jungkook asked giving the younger another hard kick to the stomach. Taemin whined in pain as he shook his head refusing to talk.

"No no don't get all quiet now bitch. You had a lot to say to Jimin so why not talk to me?" Jungkook smiled crouching down and grabbing a handful on the youngers hair.

"Talk!" Jungkook yelled making him flinch.

"You like picking on people smaller than you? Make you feel good?" Jungkook urged smashing the youngers face on the ground.

"Does it?!" He yelled and Taemin started to cry. He begged Jungkook to stop.

"Did you? Jimin asked you to stop many times." Jungkook argued and punched the boy in the mouth hard leaving the kid with a bloody face.

"Please s-stop." Taemin whined and groaned feeling limp.

"Im gonna tell you this one fucking time asshole." Jungkook dropped him letting his head fall.

"And that goes for each and every one of you." He looked around pointing to every boy there.

"If any of you mess with Jimin ever again, I'll fucking kill you." Jungkook looked down at Taemin and spit directly on his face.

"Don't ever fuck with him again. Don't look at him, don't say his name, don't even fucking breathe his way or I'll find you and castrate you myself next time." The older said meaning every single word as he stepped on the boy on his way out. The whole group stood with wide eyes and gawked at the sight of their leader beaten. With that the older got in his car and drove away feeling more than satisfied with his work.

Meanwhile, Jimin was patiently waiting on the couch for Jungkook to come home. He did the dishes and cleaned the house and even started dinner. Everything was just falling into place and finally he felt like he could breathe. Now all he needed was for the principal to believe him and his recital to go well.

The blonde got bored and went to the bedroom to change. He decided on something cute yet comfy wanting to look extra adorable for his boyfriend. He ended up going with one of Jungkooks shirts and the shortest shorts he had. They outlined his curves just right and showed the perfect amount of skin. He added a pair of thigh high socks and headed back down the stairs. It had only been and hour since Jungkook left but he was so antsy waiting for the older to come home.

Jimin walked into the kitchen stirring the sauce for dinner as he started the water for the ramen. He grabbed the pot and filled it with water before carefully putting it on the stove. He turned it on high and decided to relax a little.

He almost wasn't tall enough to reach the wine glasses on the second shelf of the cabinet, but with a stretch and tip toes he got it. He looked at the fine arrangement of wines. Jungkook had a lot of them but Jimin had no idea which he would like. So naturally the boy went with the prettiest bottle and poured a little just to taste.

"Eww!" He squealed as soon as the sour liquid touched his tongue. He would have rather eaten a lemon thats how bad it tasted. He pouted not knowing which one to try next. Suddenly he had an idea and pulled out his phone.

"Minnie!" Hobi answered the phone excited to hear from his bestfriend.

"Hey bitch!!!" The two spent the next twenty minutes just catching up and laughing, missing each others presence. 

"I have a very serious question." Jimin started ans the other laughed.

"Okay ask away min." He chuckled.

"Okay so Kookie has all this wine right, but like I dont know whats good." Hobi could just hear the pout in Jimins voice and cooed at how cute he was.

"Aww! Okay okay have you drank wine before?" He asked and Jimin thought about it.

"Well before today no, but the one I had made me gag." He laughed and so did Hobi.

"Ew gross okay send me a picture of all of them and Ill tell you which one you'll like."

"Yay okay! Thank you Hobi you're the best!"  The younger beamed pressing loud kisses to the phone. He aimed the camera at the bottles and sent his friend a picture.

"Okay I sent it." Hobi hummed for a second before responding.

"Okay you see the clear one with the pink label?" Jimin nodded and then laughed at himself realizing Hobi can't see him.

"Right okay." The blonde responded.

"You'll like it. Drink that but drink it slow its strong but tastes like juice." Hobi advised and Jimin thanked him before pouring himself a glass.

"So what time is the recital? I can't be late." Hobi asked excited to see his best friend preform what he's been practicing so hard for.

"About that..." The younger trailed off as he bit his bottom lip.

"What?" Hobi urged. 

"I might not even be in the recital after the whole Taemin situation." Jimin sighed taking another big sip from his glass as he sat on the couch again.

"No way! That's crazy if they won't let you because of him." The  older gasped.

"Well I gotta go keep me posted! I have to go to dinner." The older said. They ended the call with their goodbyes and I love you's before hanging up.

"Minnie~" Jimin smiled as he heard the door and the sound of his boyfriends voice.

"Kook-ah!" He beamed setting his glass down and running towards the voice. 

_____________________________________

What do you think of the chapter?

Vote and comment ?❤️