𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Alright no more skipping school. Get up." Jungkook has been trying to get Jimin up and out of bed for 10 minutes now. He surely was not a morning person. The small blonde groaned kicking the blanket off of his legs and rubbing his eyes.

"I have no motivation Kook. You leave today and I have a whole two weeks of school left." He whined letting his arms fall again.

"It's not two weeks. It's like a week and a half." The older rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket fully off the boy making him curl into a little ball position.

"Same fucking difference." Jimin spat tucking his head into his knees.

"Get up Jimin." Jungkook pressed again getting agitated by the childish behavior.

"Ugh are you 100% positive you have to go?" Jimin whined again and for the nth time already Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I am. And I have to soon. I have to meet with my boss because we are both being transferred to the same building." He informed the boy and Jimins brows furrowed in confusion. Sure he's heard of people being transferred but rarely with their boss.

"Why?" This time he asked genuinely and not for stalling purposes.

"Her request." Was all Jungkook said about it. He honestly wasn't sure why he was getting transferred with Jisoo. He only saw the pay increase and immediately agreed. With this new salary he won't have to work two jobs anymore.

"Hmm." Jimin hummed still confused but didn't press any further.

"Okay enough questions. Get up I'm leaving in ten minutes Mochi." Annoyed with the condescending name Jimin scoffed rolling out of bed.

"You know you won't be able to make me go when you're not here right?" He said on his way into the bathroom to get ready.

"Yeah but think about it... if you don't go you don't get to dance in your recital." The blonde sighed realizing that was a very good point. Too many days of unexcused absences excludes you from extracurricular activities.

"Dammit." He huffed heavily and proceeded to wash his face.

"Now hurry or I'm making you ride the bus." Jungkook claimed.

"Fine fine I'm going."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Okay please have a good day." Jungkook said pulling into the parking lot of Jimins high school.

"And don't get into any trouble because I really won't be able to pick you up." The older said referring to the fact that he will have already left. Jimin pouted taking one of Jungkooks hands.