𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

Jimin  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Jungkook is coming home~~" I was running around the house singing loudly as I danced. I can't believe something so awful is bringing me the best thing I could imagine. I'm so excited.

I went back towards the kitchen to grab something to eat but then I noticed something. The kitchen is a fucking mess. The living room is trashed and I have clothes everywhere in Jungkooks room. Fuck I have to clean. He will be home around midnight and it's already 5pm.

I quickly ran to the room and changed into some biker shorts and one of Jungkooks shirts. My hair is starting to get so long that I was even able to put it in a little man bun.

I started with Jungkooks room first cleaning up all the clothes and making the bed. How did I even make this much
of a mess in a little over a week?

I groaned annoyed with myself as I started to play my music. I worked my way into the bathroom making sure everything was in ship shape.

Finally I finished cleaning upstairs and started in the living downstairs. It's literally so disturbingly messy. It's like I was eating stuff and just throwing the trash on the ground. I don't even remember all of this.

I finished in the living room by fluffing the pillows and vacuuming the spilled bag of chips up.

When I saw the pile of dishes I almost cried but I am the one who let them get so bad in the first place. I washed dishes for a whole hour before cleaning the counters and sweeping the floor.

I think this house looks pretty damn spotless. I wiped the sweat of my forehead and looked at the time.

"One hour." I whispered to myself. Jungkook should be home within the hour and I smell like sweat and stale Cheetos. I ran back to the bathroom to shower and change. As soon as I stepped in the water my body relaxed in the warmth.

I love a good hot shower. I thoroughly cleaned every last part of my body as well as a little shaving because now I have a reason to again. I turned the water off and dried off with one of Jungkooks towels before wearing my clothes.

"Ughhhh." I sighed tiredly as I plopped onto the bed . That was so exhausting. I'm gonna be so tired when Jungkook gets here.

"Hey Princess." My heart jumped out of my chest as I looked to where the voice was coming from. Jungkook was standing at the entrance of bedroom and my eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Kook!" I gasped loudly before jumping up running towards him. His smile widened as he held his arms open for me to jump into.

"Oh my god Jungkook! I missed you so much!" I cried into his arms as he held me tightly. My emotions were so out of control I couldn't stop the tears.

"Baby don't cry. I missed you too." He chuckled deeply as he peppered my face with light kisses. God I missed him so much. He didn't let go either until I did. He smiled down at me.

"Hi." He whispered and just that was enough to make me cry again. This is all I've dreamt of for days. To be in his arms again.

"H-hey." I stuttered through my sob as he pulled me back in for a tight hug.

"Don't cry Min. I'm right here okay?" He pouted and I shook my head.

"I'm not s-sad Kookie. I'm so so happy. Y-you don't understand." I sniffled and he laughed.

"No I do. I missed you way too much. Especially with all the Jisoo stuff and work. Everything is so stressful without you." He confessed. My lip poked out in a pout before I pecked his lips.

"Sorry I'm so emotional. You were gone for literally a couple days." I laughed through my cry and he laughed with me holding me tighter.

"You don't have anything to apologize for. I'm just happy to be here with you. And these boys are gonna wish they hadn't messed with you." My heart melted again and I instantly felt safer with Jungkook there.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked playing with the collar of his shirt.

"They are 18 now... They are men now so I'll treat them like it." Jungkook said coyly but it almost sounded like a riddle. Maybe I'm just dumb.

"What does that mean?" I chuckled with my head tilted i'm confusion.

"In short I'm gonna beat their asses." He claimed and that made me want to laugh and cry all at the same time.

"You'd do that for me?" I pouted.

"I'd do anything to make you feel safe. It's not fair that they have messed with you for this long and never got any consequences." Yup. Cry. How did I get so lucky? How did I get someone that loves me this much?

"Just don't get in trouble Kook please." I cupped just cheeks as I spoke and he smiled.

"I have a reputation baby I know how to keep myself out of trouble. Don't worry about me." He placed his hands on top of mine and closed his eyes.

"I'm always worried about you." He leaned into my hands and looked back at me. His eyes scanned over my face taking in every single detail. He looked like he was studying me.

"My beautiful boyfriend." He whispered warning himself another peck. I want to kiss him to death at this point.

"Don't make me cry again." I chuckled shaking my head.

"I've missed this."

"Making me cry?" I giggled again and he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"No... spending time with the boy I love." He moved his head to kiss the palm of my hands.

_______________________

kinda short but needed 😌