𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘭

Jungkook POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Go inside okay? I'll be right in." I told Jimin as I parked the car in the driveway. He muttered a faint okay before slowly getting out of the car and walking up to my door. I watched his every move. The way his ass looked as he walked away or when he bent over to pick up the spare key. Jesus please take it easy on me.

I kissed Jimin. I realize that I just kissed my life long bestfriends son.

My head is spinning so much it hurts. How do I explain that? How do I tell Jinhae that I can't leave his son alone? How would he react? I let my head fall back on the seat as I sat in deep thought about my situation. Jimin was struggling to get in the house because he couldn't get the key to work. I just sat and laughed as he whined at the door. He's just so cute. Everything about that boy is utterly adorable and he makes it so hard to not fall in love with him.

I sighed thinking about the predicament I just created. I kissed him and then drug him to my place. Clearly he is going to think I wanted to do something when we got here. I mean yes... I do. However that has to wait till he's eighteen. I am not going to cross that boundary.

I gulped thinking about how I should explain why I brought him here. He will ask and I don't even have an answer. I just wanted to be with him alone. I just wanted to be around him. I got out of my car locking it as I walked towards my door. With one last deep breath and my hand on the knob I entered.

Jimin wasn't in the living room or the kitchen so I was a little worried. I took my coat and shoes off and setting them by on the hook and by the door.

"Jimin?" I called out seeing he wasn't downstairs anywhere.

"Upstairs!" He yelled and I nodded. It was late, it made sense that Jimin was already in the spare room. I trudged my way up the stairs and walked towards the spare bedroom. It was empty when I checked so I assumed he was in my room then.

Now I'm terrified. There was soft music playing along with the sound of Jimin humming. With a nervous smile I carefully pushed my door open and peeked my head in.

Shocked.

I was astonished by the sight.

There was Jimin sprawled out on my bed naked. Completely butt ass naked. I didn't know whether to drool or close the door. Fuck. This is bad. This is so so bad.

"Ji-um Jimin." My face blushed a deep shade of red as I tried my hardest not to look at him. I turned away having my back facing towards him realizing I can't control my gaze.

"Jungkook~" He sang and my checks flushed more in embarrassment. How the fuck do I tell him no when he's naked in my bed?

"Um Jimin would you-could you um- get dressed?" I asked softly and I heard a small gasp leave his mouth.

"Oh. Was this not- oh god." I heard the panicked in his voice and my instant reaction was to turn around and reassure him. How did I forget he's naked?

"Turn around!" He yelled.

"Sorry!" I covered my eyes and turned around trying to walk out of the room to give him privacy. My dumbass walked right into the wall.

"Idiot." Jimin spat. I heard some shuffling behind me before I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked me and I was baffled. He was seriously asking ME was I was doing?!?

"No.. What the fuck what that?" I pointed to my bed referring to what just happened.

"Jungkook you fucking made out with me and then at the speed of light dragged me to your house what was I supposed to think?" Jimin argued trying to justify himself.

"Okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"If you say you didn't meant to kiss me so help me Jeon Jungkook." There it was again. Jimins whining cut off with my lips pressed on his. It's the best way to get him to stop fussing. Like a baby with a pacifier.

"Shut up." I told him and his cheeks flushed.

"You blush when I kiss you but not when you're butt ass naked on my bed." I teased and he rolled his eyes as he bit his lip.

"Oh fuck you." He hit my shoulder as we both took a seat in the bed.

"You wish." I smirked and teased him thinking he'd blush again. Wrong.

"You're not wrong." I wasn't expecting such a bold response. He's been getting more and more ambitious lately and me not having a problem with it is concerning.

"I feel like we should go to bed." I offered and standing up.

"It's only 11:39." He pouted.

"Yes but I have work and you have school." Even just saying that Jimin had school to attend to made me feel so awful. So disgusted with myself. Being with Jimin was so wrong on so many levels. Yet I can't stop.

"Here." I handed him some clothes because I rushed him out so quickly that he didn't pack anything.

"Thanks." Immediately he started changing infront of me. I quickly turned my head.

"Jimin you have got to stop taking your clothes off in front of me." I sighed chuckling as he giggled.

"Sorry sorry I'm just pretty comfortable with people looking at my body." He apologized quickly getting dressed.

"Why is that?" I asked curiously and his head fell as he looked at the ground.

"Another time okay?" He said with a faint smile.

"Alright." I shook my head confused about what that meant but I guess I'll have to just wait till he tells me.

"Goodnight Minnie." I sat on my bed and to my surprise so did he.

"Goodnight Jungkook." I looked over at him and he was fixing himself in my bed.

"Are you sleeping in here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Is that okay?" I gave him a yes and he smiled widely. His body was wrapped around mine the second I laid down.

"Can we please cuddle?" He pouted pushing his body closer to mine. I wrapped my arms around his tiny little waist and pulled him in even tighter.

"Is this a good idea?" I asked as Jimin nuzzled his face into my neck placing small soft kisses.

"Was kissing me?" He whispered against my skin and my jaw clenched.

"Twice." He teased more and I quickly flipped our position to hover over him.

"You're a fucking brat." I said firmly.

"You love it." He responded with a bit of sass in his tone. I leaned down pecking a small kiss onto his lips.

"Maybe I do." I whispered.

Park Jimin what are you doing to me?

_______________________________
vote and comment pls