Chapter Thirty Seven: Love's Consenual

[ an: hey! this is the last chapter and it is entirely a sex scene so if you're not into that feel free to skip to the end for a little fluff

[ an: hey! this is the last chapter and it is entirely a sex scene so if you're not into that feel free to skip to the end for a little fluff. enjoy!! :) ]

Third POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Tonight was everything I could've ever asked for." They laid in bed after the long day was finally coming to an end. They showered as soon as they got home and went straight to bed. Well went straight to laying in bed facing each other and reminiscing over the amazing day they had.

"You liked it?" The older asks with a hand on the youngers body using his thumb to softly caress his thigh.

"I loved it." Jimin responds letting his hand come up to gently touch Jungkooks chin and his bottom lip.

"I've been planning it for a long time. I'm just happy it all went like it was supposed to." He admits and that makes the younger giggle a bit.

"What if I said no to going to the color factory?" Jimin asks and Jungkook put his head back in relief with a dry chuckle.

"Well then I'd be fucked and not be your fiancé tonight." He chuckles thinking about how that really could've been the outcome tonight. And everyone would have traveled and shown up for nothing.

"My fiancé." Jimin whispers leaning in to peck a kiss on the older man's lips. Jungkooks hands slowly glide over Jimins tones abs and a defined waist line.

"Yours baby." He replies copying Jimins actions with another kiss. His hands beginning to get lower and lower teasing the pants band line with his fingers.

"We are really going to get married Kook-ah." Jimin says and the other man's hand starts to slide down his pants now.

"We are... and do know what married people do?" The raven asks and Jimin laughs at that.

"Have sex?" He giggles and the corners of Jungkooks lips begin to turn upwards.

"How did you know that's where I was going?" Jungkook asks as if he doesn't know the answer to that.

"What else could you mean when you have your hand down my pants?" Jimin begins to laugh again but it was soon cut off with a gasp when Jungkook reaches his underwear.

✧.*ೃ༄

Jimin POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Fair point." Jungkook leans in again this time crashing his lips into mine. I instantly kissed him back just as passionately finding his touch intoxicating. He has one hand in my hair pulling me close and one in my pants making me so hard. I let out sinful moans into his mouth as it starts to feel so good. His hand moves up and down my covered length as I press myself against him creating more friction.