𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘦

Jimin POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"No that whore of a fucking boss is trying to steal my man!" I shouted clearly pissed because only who is she to even try something like that? So what they fucked a couple of times? She means nothing to him... right?

"Jimin imma need you to turn it down like five fucking notches." Hobi rolled his eyes as he chuckled at my dramatic behavior.

"Sorry she just-"

"What did she even do?" He asked and I huffed again.

"The bitch dressed 'sexy and pretty' for MY boyfriend and then had the nerve to call MY boyfriend drunk as fuck after trying to seduce him! Like what?! Who does she think she is?" I ranted but Hobi sat with a blank face waiting from me to be done.

"Did Jungkook tell her he was in a relationship?" That caught me off guard. If he would have told her that she would be have came onto him right?

"Yes?" I said but it sounded a lot more like a question.

"Why the question?" He asked and I rubbed my face frustrated.

"Because now I'm not sure. What if he didn't Hobi?" I asked with a pout.

"Then you're blaming the wrong person." Hobi gave me a small smile before standing.

"Text or call him then. I gotta get back to class soon."

"I have dance soon so I probably should now." I said.

"See ya later Min." He waved as he walked away.

"Bye Hobi." I waved and called back. I walked to the bathroom and pulled out my phone. I'm curious about if he even told her we were dating. If he's telling anyone.

"Minnie?" He picked up the phone with his voice a bit panicked and heavier breathing then normal.

"Hey Koo." I answered a little alarmed by his weird tone.

"What's the matter baby?" He said quickly and I shook it off again.

"I- okay this is so random. But did you tell Jisoo you were in a relationship?" The line was silent for a while before he spoke again.

"Why are you asking me that?" He deadpanned making me gulp.

"I'm curious." I responded.

"I did."

"Before or after she-" I started but he was quick to cut me off.

"Jimin I'm not doing this. I have too much going on here right now. I love you but I have to go." He spat and I just feel hurt. I don't know why it felt like he's hiding something and the worst part was that I can't even confront him.

"Fine." And with hurt feelings and a heavy heart I hung up the phone. I leaned against the wall feeling my tears well up. As much as I want to believe Jungkook would never cheat on me... he's 5 hours away. The woman he's been hooking up with is with him. He answered the phone panicked and breathing heavy. It's like he wants me to think he's cheating.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Another voice echoed through the bathroom scaring the shit out of me.

"Uh- yes." I stood up quickly wiping my tears and smiling.

"You know you don't have to say yes right?" This stranger than wrapped his arms around me. And for some strange reason I just let it happen. I just let him hug me.

"I'm Taehyung." He pulled away and I nodded.

"Jimin." I gave him the best smile I could muster and he smiled back much wider.

"Why are you crying on the bathroom floor?" He asked making me blush a bit at his close proximity.

"Boyfriend problems." I chuckled and honestly I thought he would be disgusted and just leave. He didn't.

"Oh boy can't I relate to that. Hoseok is the worst sometimes." I laughed thinking about how his boyfriends name was Hoseok and so is my bestfriends.

"Oh you have a boyfriend too?" I asked and he nodded.

"He's a senior too. Blonde hair, last name Jung. Ringing any bells?" That wasn't the problem. The problem is that it was ringing every single bell and I had no idea how to act. Hobi is gay?

"T-That's my bestfriend." I stuttered out and his face shifted from his body smile to a scared expression.

"Wait... Are you Park Jimin?!" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well shit." He quickly gathered his things.

"I'm so sorry but please keep this between us. If he found out that I told you he'd be so upset with me. Please Jimin I'm begging." My mind was so foggy I didn't even process what he said before agreeing.

"I won't." I said and he thanked me before running out. So Hobi is gay and has a boyfriend. And he wasn't going to tell me? All these years he didn't ever plan on telling me?

"Fuck." I groaned suddenly having a killer headache. I picked up my backpack and stuff because I was going to be late for dance if I didn't get moving soon.

"Mr. Park." As soon as I entered the practice room my teacher was, as always, on my ass.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I will excuse your tardiness today. Next time there will be a repercussions ." I huffed but ultimately bowed and thanked her. Don't get me wrong I have respect for her and I appreciate what she has done for me dancing wise. But her as a person well.... she sucks. A bitch actually.

"Let's begin. You will have 15 minutess of free stretching. The testing for your participation in the dance recital is after. Any questions?" She asked and the rest of the class stayed quiet.

"Hey you ready to crush this?" I was beginning my stretching when Seokjin walked up to me. Jin is my dancing partner. We've been partners all year and our chemistry is great on the dance floor. He's sweet and I trust him but I'm not really interested in anything more than dance partners.

"Yes let's show them. I finally got the move down." I smiled and he high fived me.

"Yes! I'm excited it's going to look so good." He beamed jumping excitedly as I stretched.

"Alright boys show us." Jin and I took our places and as the music started we followed each step. Taking the turns and spins at just the right time. Feeling the music rather than just listening to it. I felt something take over my body when I danced. Something like no other feeling.

"You got this." Jin whispered because this was it. He lifted and tossed me for the last spin and jump and we did it. I finally landed it in front of all my peers and my judgmental ass teacher. When the music stopped everyone clapped. Jin grabbed my hand and bowed for us as I was still in shock. We really did it.

"We did it!" He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back just as urgent.

"Yes we did! Oh my god!" I whisper yelled and Jin laughed.

"You did an amazing job Jimin-ah." He smiled at me but this time it was the type of smile to make your cheeks heat up.

"You did too." I blushed as he stepped a little closer.

"Congratulations you've passed and will be in next weeks show." She gave us a smile and moved to the next group.

___________________________
vote and comment pls