Chapter Thirty Six: Birthday Boy Pt. 1

[an: hey so this is the long awaited birthday/ending chapter! i am so sorry it took so long but this is the chapter y'all deserve so enjoy

[an: hey so this is the long awaited birthday/ending chapter! i am so sorry it took so long but this is the chapter y'all deserve so enjoy... i made it like super long so it's two parts... hope you like them! 😭💗]

Third  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Jimin~" The older sings trying to softly wake Jimin up. The sun shines on the youngers flawless skin giving him an angelic glow. Jungkook shakes Jimins body gently making the smaller groan.

"Wake up gorgeous." Jungkook smiles widely when Jimins lips started to also curve at the ends. His eyes flutter open as he yawns and starts to sit up. He stretches and rubs his eyes before turning back to the older man.

"Happy Birthday Minnie." Jimin smiles and presses a kiss to the man's lips. Neither of them caring how crusty and dry their morning lips are. They take a few minutes to get up, brush their teeth and use the bathroom. It was when they were back in their room about to get ready for the day when something clicked with Jimin.

"Hey Kookie?" He suddenly beamed with an excited smile causing Jungkook to giggle.

"Yes Minnie?" He asks making his way to the dresser to pick out clothes for the day.

"I want you to touch me." He admits in a whining manor leaving the older grinning.

"You just woke up and this is what you want?" Jungkook laughed almost condescendingly. He definitely wasn't expecting that this early but he's wasn't going to refuse the chance.

"I've waited so long Kook-ah come on." The younger gave Jungkook these pleading eyes that he doesn't know how to refuse and he doesn't want to. Something about Jimin begging for him in nothing but his shirt extremely turned Jungkook on.

"Since it is your birthday.... come here." Jungkook could help the growing smirk on his face as Jimin walks over to him happily. The older pats a spot on the bed and Jimin sits. Suddenly Jungkook drops to his knees and spreads Jimins legs causing the younger to gasp.

"You want me to do this right?" Jungkook asked to ensure this is what Jimin wants. The youngers consent is so important to him especially after the Teamin incident.

"Yes please." With his head in between the blondes thighs Jungkook wasted no time in lifting up the youngers shift slightly and licking the tip first.

"Mmh." Jimin mewled at how good it felt and Jungkook hadn't even fully put it in his mouth. The older licked around making everything wet and messy. The younger couldn't help but harshly grip the sheets and curl his toes when Jungkook took him whole. The man moved down until Jimins dick hit the back of his throat.

"Oh fuck~" Jimins hand rested on Jungkooks head as the man bobbed up and down giving Jimin a euphoric feeling. The older pulled Jimins thighs in closer to suck him off better making the blonde yelp.