𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯

Third  POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"And you still chose to take him! You still chose to let him go with you and be in a relationship with him! Jeon this is my 17 year old son! Do you know how fucking hard it is everyday not to kill you because I don't want Jimin to hate me!" Jinhae was so heated. He was practically fuming. All these emotions he hadn't got to express to Jungkook earlier finally surfacing.

"He didn't choose to!" Jimin tried defending his boyfriend again.

"Jimin just stop! You won't understand." The father spoke and Jimins temper is definitely not one to be poked at.

"How about you stop!? Why can't you just accept that he is who I love. Why wouldn't you be happy for me knowing that the man that's with your son is one you know inside and out?" Jimin tears streamed down his face frantically as he tried to come to the olders defense yet again.

"I want to. I want to be happy for you. But you lied to me Jimin." Jinhaes voice cracked as he started to get emotional.

"And you..."He turned to the raven, his best friend for years.

"...not only did you lie to us but you also broke every type of trust that we once had. I can't approve of this knowing you both had no intention of talking to us about it." The man shook his head distraught. He wanted so badly to forgive them.

"We did! We wanted to figure everything out first before we came to you." Jimin argued believing he was so close to getting the approval he so desperately needed from his father.

"You didn't! You should've came to us when this started. You should've told someone." He rudder his temples before allowing his head to fall into his hands with a loud grunt.

"I wanted to.... I want to so many times. But you would have made him stay away like you tried to. You wouldn't have understood." Jimin cried inching closer and closer to his comfort person.

"I would have." The fathers voice was soft as he stepped forward towards Jimin.

"If you came to me and told me how you felt. Told me that you both were struggling to contain your feelings. If either of you would be came to us and gave us some indication that you felt this way... things could've been much different." Jinhae turned back towards his wife who actually did agree with what he just said.

"But instead you blindsided us, snuck behind our backs and lied to our faces before just
leaving." Jimins tears slowed as he sniffled and wiped them.

"You kicked me out." He argued.

"And for that I am sorry. I never meant to make you feel like we didn't want or love you anymore. We do love you Jimin. You are and will always be my boy. The way I reacted was harsh and irrational. I was- I am angry at both of you and so hurt." Jinhae finally apologized and confessed his feelings. That felt like the biggest weight lifted off of his shoulders. The room was a little quiet as Jimin just took in the words. He hadn't thought that he would ever hear those words let alone that tone from his father again.