Chapter XX

‘Someone I love.’ Jungkook muttered and Jin nodded his head. Jungkook gasped ‘Is it Taehyung?’

‘Yeah… appa went to talk with Sunjae uncle and they agreed. Afterall Taehyung loves you and trying so hard to get together with you.’ Jin said.

‘Papa can’t we wait until we complete our internship?’ Jungkook asked showing his doe eyes and Jin had to look away because his son was looking so adorable.

‘No… you guys get married quickly and go to Paris hospital branch. Complete the rest of internship there. Appa will make the arrangements.’ Jin said standing up.

‘Papa you’re rushing me to marry and send away is it because I’m in danger again. Is the person who kidnapped me back then appeared?’ Jungkook asked and Jin gulped because his son understood.

Jin sighed and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. ‘I don’t want to send you away kookie but your safety comes first above everything else. I hope you will understand.’ Jin said and Jungkook stood up to hug his papa.

‘I understand papa. I don’t want to stay away from my family again. I don’t want the past to repeat. So I will do as you say.’ Jungkook said and Jin cried silently while hugging his son.

-------------------------
‘Taehyung shall we talk?’ Taehyung’s father approached after Taehyung came home from work.

‘Yes dad. What do you want to talk?’ Taehyung said sitting in the couch.

‘Get ready to get married and leave for France.’ Taehyung’s dad said which shocked Taehyung.

‘Get married? To whom?’ Taehyung asked.

‘To Jungkook. Namjoon came earlier and said they want you guys to get married. They want you guys to go to France after marriage.’ Taehyung’s father said.

Taehyung smiled. ‘I don’t mind marrying Jungkook even tomorrow. Jungkook haven’t forgiven me yet.’ Taehyung said.

‘Don’t worry Namjoon said his husband will take care of that. We planned to hold your wedding within next two weeks.’ Taehyung’s father said and Taehyung had to hug him out of happiness.

‘I’m ready to marry my bunny anytime and I’m ready to even go to depth of hell for him.’ Taehyung said and his father had tears in his eyes.

Taehyung’s mother and father talked with Taehyung all night long and planned on how to get their wedding done. All in all they were quite happy.

-------------------------
‘I can’t believe I gave up my virginity on you.’ Jimin said hitting a pale guy who was hugging Jimin still in deep sleep.

After a moment of staying in the embrace Jimin tried to break free but it was useless.

‘Can you let go of me?’ Jimin said slapping the pale guy again.

‘No let’s sleep some more.’ The pale guy said in his sleepy voice and Jimin doesn’t want to admit it but it turned him on.

‘Yoongi hyung please let me go. Don’t you realize this is a mistake.’ Jimin said lying back again.

‘No it’s not a mistake. I will take responsibility for last night actions.’ Yoongi said now opening his eyes.

‘I don’t care of the responsibilities, we don’t have feelings for each other. This is a mistake.’ Jimin said.

‘Will you believe me when I say that I fall for you the first time I laid my eyes on you.’ Yoongi said and Jimin stared at him in wide eyes.

‘This will not be a mistake if you give me a chance to pursue a relationship with you.’ Yoongi said and Jimin stared at Yoongi trying to process everything.

Although Jimin doesn’t want to admit, last night with Yoongi felt amazing and he yearned for more. He felt his heart beat rising which never happened before.

Jimin pouted and looked at Yoongi ‘fine, let’s try to work it out.’ Jimin said and Yoongi immediately kissed Jimin which left Jimin weak in knees.

-------------------------
‘Kookie..’ Taehyung whispered near Jungkook’s ear which startled Jungkook. Jungkook turned and glared at Taehyung.

‘What?’ Jungkook said in a cold voice and Taehyung pouted.

‘Come on kookie don’t be like this. We’re going to get married.’ Taehyung said trying to act cute and Jungkook tried to mask his smile with a scowl.

‘Just because we’re going to get married doesn’t necessarily means I have to forgive you.’ Jungkook said.

‘Come on we have to marry without any fights. Please forgive me kookie, I will make it up to you.’ Taehyung said.

Jungkook sighed ‘fine fine… stop whining like a baby and get to work.’ Jungkook said and went out and slowly peeked inside to see Taehyung dancing and Jungkook smiled and walked away to see Bambam and Yugyeom.

‘Hi Bambam, hi Yugy… How are you feeling Bambam?’ Jungkook asked placing food his papa and himself made.

‘I’m fine Jungkook. Thank you so much.’ Bambam said.

‘You seem unusually happy kookie.’ Yugyeom said narrowing his eyes at Jungkook to find an answer.

‘Well me and Taehyung is going to get married.’ Jungkook said.

‘When did you guys reconciled and when did Taehyung proposed?’ Yugyeom asked.

‘Yesterday. Me and Taehyung haven’t reconciled but I decided to forgive him. And it’s our parents who wants us to get married in a rush.’ Jungkook said.

A ding sound was heard and Yugyeom and Jungkook both fished out their phone only to see there is a video posted in their intern group chat.

‘Exclusive… Taehyung and his fiancée being lovey dovey in the hospital..’ the chat has mentioned and Jungkook knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...
Another chap... I wanted to upload yesterday but there was Internet connection problem so I wasn't able to do so...

Hope you all will enjoy the story...

Have a great weekend...
💜💜💜