Chapter IV

‘It’s not a family hug without me.’ Soobin said and jumped into the hug.

Everyone laughed feeling happy. They’re relieved that they found their precious child. And they also know that they will face another rough path ahead again, however they have Jungkook back and that’s all that matters.

‘Oh… bunny give halmeoni and harabeoji a hug.’ Mr.kim said and gestured Jungkook to hug them. So jungkook quickly stood up and went to hug his grandma and grandpa.

‘Jungkook for now act oblivious, I will get you out of those kidnappers as soon as I can.’ Jackson said. And Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Jackson I want my son home. Can’t he come today itself. I don’t want to let go of him.’ Jin said almost begging.

‘Don’t worry Jin I will keep an eye on Jungkook. I will discuss with this with my team mates.’ Jackson said.

Jin kept on hugging Jungkook not letting him go. Everyone understands why Jin is like that and they felt sorry for both father and son.

They heard a knock Jin sat up straight and Jungkook stood up. ‘Who is it?’ Jin asked.

‘Sir, it’s me Dr.Song Joongki.’ The chief said.

‘Oh come in..’ Jin said.

And in came Dr.Song with Taehyung behind. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows confused as to why Taehyung is there.

‘Sir did intern Jungkook do something? Why did you summoned him?’ The chief asked.

‘Ahh… I wanted to ask some questions from him, that’s why I called for him.’ Jin said.

‘Aren’t you Kim Taehyung?’ Jackson asked indicating his question to Taehyung.

‘Yes sir.’ Taehyung replied.

‘Oh…you’re Sunjae’s son right?’ Namjoon asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

‘How is Sungjae doing these days?’ Namjoon asked.

‘He is resting sir and my mother is handling the business.’ Taehyung said.

‘I should pay your father a visit. I’m been busy for quite a while. Send my regards to him son.’ Namjoon said smiling at Taehyung and Taehyung bowed his. Meanwhile Jungkook was glaring at Taehyung and started making faces at him secretly which Soobin noticed and started laughing.

‘Why are you laughing Soobin?’ Jin asked.

‘No—nothing papa.’ Soobin said unable to control his laughter.

‘Behave binie.’ Jin said sternly which made Soobin to purse his lips.

‘You can go now chief… good work.’ Jin said and Taehyung and chief bowed their heads. Jungkook also bowed his head to leave.

‘Except for you intern Jungkook.’ Jin said
And other two left leaving Jungkook.

‘You can’t leave like that. I want to hug you.’ Jin said and hugged Jungkook. And everyone else hugged Jungkook one by one. By then Jungkook was in full tears. He bid goodbye and went out.

-----------------------------------------
‘Intern Jungkook come here.’ The chief called Jungkook.

‘Yes sir.’ Jungkook bowed.

‘Tell me the truth. Why did director Jin called you? He wouldn’t call anyone to question when his family and friends are there?’ the chief wondered and Jungkook gulped trying to make an alibi but he is bad at lying. Taehyung was observing Jungkook behind the chief.

‘Sir… but he did ask questions. Maybe because of my grades in university, that’s why sir must have called for me.’ Jungkook said.

‘Then Taehyung would be better since he is an graduate from Oxford.’ The chief argued not believing Jungkook.

‘I don’t know why director called for me to ask questions. He also praised for me for the way I treat patients.’ Jungkook was sweating in buckets since he is not good at lying.

‘Ok..ok.. work hard.’ The chief said and dismissed Jungkook.

Chief turned to Taehyung ‘you try to get in director’s good side. You are better than Jungkook. Since he is not from a good background he must be trying to get their good side.’ The chief said and patted Taehyung’s shoulder and went away.

Taehyung glared at chief for the way he talked. But Taehyung was in deep thought as to why as to why director called for Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------
A week later Jungkook was standing infront of a mansion with his stuffs and Jackson beside him.

‘Uncle why am I feeling nervous?” Jungkook asked.

‘Maybe because you came home after a long time.’ Jackson said ‘your papa didn’t want to move houses in case you found your way back home. They were devastated when you were gone.’ Jackson said.

‘Everything became a downfall. Everything was a mess.’ Jackson sighed. He remembered everything fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday.

‘Well we have you back. Everyone’s happy. Let’s forget the past. Welcome home bunny!’ Jackson said chuckling and two head inside.

‘Surprise!’ everyone screamed startling Jungkook and Jungkook smiled widely and tears streaming down his face due to happiness. Everyone cooed and hugged Jungkook.

‘Hi kookie I’m Jimin. You might not remember me but we used to be close when we were small. I’m happy you’re here.’ Jimin greeted and hugged Jungkook.

‘Hyung aren’t you a model?’ Jungkook asked and Jimin laughed.

‘Yes. I am.’ Jimin replied.

‘Wow… cool. I have a very cool cousin.’ Jungkook said smiling.

‘Right! We should hang out more now.’ Jimin said and everyone partied for Jungkook’s return. Nothing else matters now and Namjoon promised himself no matter what he will now take of care of his son.

-----------------------------------------
I seem to have a lot of time in my hands...
I'm catching up with some dramas i couldn’t watch... and i have come to love doom at your services... I can’t wait until the drama finishes cause I'm going watch it again from the beginning...

Anyways.... hope you like this chapter...

Have a good day...
💜💜