Chapter XXIII

Jungkook bent down and picked up the paper dropped by Taehyung. Taehyung tried to snatch the paper from Jungkook but Jungkook glared at him.

‘I had a feeling that you will forge the result. You got it done so fast.’ Jungkook said smirking.

‘What are you talking about? Have you gone crazy? Why would I forge the result?’ Sofia said scoffing.

‘I’m faster than you, you know. That child is not Taehyung’s child.’ Jungkook said.

‘What do you know huh? What the hell are you talking about? You’re obsessed with Taehyung.’ Sofia said crossing her arms.

‘I’m not the one who is obsessed, it’s you. Otherwise why would you fake the results.’ Jungkook said going closer to Sofia.

‘I didn’t fake the result.’ Sofia said. ‘What proof do you have?’ Sofia asked.

‘I went to get the result earlier than yours. Also this seal is fake. Once you access to the medical website and scan it, it will show you whether it’s fake or not.’ Jungkook said.

‘Shall we give it a try?’ Jungkook said and Sofia was now scared. She snatched the paper from Jungkook.

‘Fine I faked the result. I want Taehyung, I will never let him be yours.’ Sofia said.

Taehyung slapped her, which shocked Jungkook and the staffs who were witnessing everything.

‘I usually doesn’t hit a woman but you’re crossing the line. With this I can ruin you, you know.’ Taehyung said. ‘Get out this instance and you better stop bothering me.’

Sofia was crying by now so she left quickly embarrassed.

‘Kookie if you got the result earlier why didn’t you say anything?’ Taehyung asked turning to Jungkook.

‘Well because I had a guess she will do something like this. So in order for me to forgive you I thought I should play little with you.’ Jungkook said smiling and pecked Taehyung’s cheek and ran away quickly.

Taehyung was so shocked to realize what happened and smiled afterwards. The staffs present smiled and got to their work.

The staff got to know about Jungkook and Taehyung’s past of course it was all thanks to Yugyeom who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

-------------------------
‘Papa I want to hold our wedding in a beautiful pace. I want it to be memorable.’ Jungkook said when Jin and his grandma was busy picking locations and venues for the wedding.

‘Really… do you have any suggestions?’ grandma asked.

‘How about in a park?’ Jungkook said.

‘Park?’ Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Have you talked with Taehyung?’ Jin asked.

‘Well he is fine with anything. He said he doesn’t even care about a wedding as long as he can stay with me.’ Jungkook said giggling.

‘Papa, how about we have the wedding in Jeju island. There are many beautiful spots in Jeju…’ Jungkook said and Jin nodded his head in approval.

‘Fine then we will have it in Jeju.’ Grandma said.

‘Yey… papa let’s talk later. Taehyung asked me for a date… bye bye’ Jungkook waved and ran out after he got a message from Taehyung that he is outside.

‘Taetae…’ Jungkook screamed and hoped into the car and pecked Taehyung’s lips who smiled.

‘Since it’s our date after a long time I will let you off the hook with a peck but next time I want a proper kiss.’ Taehyung said and winked.

Jungkook poked his tongue out and put the seat belt on.

‘Where are we going for our date Taetae…’ Jungkook asked and Taehyung ruffled Jungkook’s hair… 'you will know once we arrive there.’ Taehyung said and focused on driving while Jungkook kept on staring at Taehyung.

‘Koo… if you don’t stop staring I might have to change plans.’ Taehyung warned and Jungkook slumped on his seat.

-------------------------
‘Yoongi…’ Hoseok came in screaming and both Yoongi and Jimin got startled at the loud voice.

Hoseok dropped the bags he was holding because he couldn’t believe his eyes.

‘You two… what is going on between you two?’ Hoseok asked still in shocked state.

‘We’re dating? Didn’t you want to set us up in the beginning.’ Yoongi said bluntly.

‘Yoongi how could say like that so suddenly.’ Jimin whispered.

‘Oh… please I will go. I’m still single you know.’ Hoseok said and turned around to go.

‘No hopie hyung stay..’ Jimin said standing up with difficulty because Yoongi was being cuddly.

Hoseok went and sat in the single couch.

‘When did you guys got together?’ Hoseok asked.

‘In club…’ Yoongi said simply and Jimin slapped Yoongi’s chest.

‘We were drunk hyung and things happened after that Yoongi hyung confessed and I accepted.’ Jimin said shortly and Hoseok seems to understand.

‘Well congratulation to you both. Jiminah I took a vacation so our collaboration will have to be pushed back. I’m going to relax a bit.’ Hoseok said.

‘Oh… ok… hyung… you need to rest after what happened.’ Jimin said. ‘But hyung don’t forget to come to taekook’s wedding ok… they’re getting married in another two weeks.’ Jimin said.

‘Of course I won’t miss it. How can I not come to my bestie’s wedding and after all free food. No way I’m going to miss that.’ Hoseok said.

‘Anyway Taehyung said he is going to propose to Jungkook today.’ Yoongi said.

‘Really…’ Jimin and Hoseok shouted in excitement. And Yoongi smiled.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

BTS butter has been billboard top 100 for 5 weeks consecutively... this is awesome... our kings...

Hope you all will enjoy the story...

Have a good day everyone...
💜💜💜