Chapter XXXII

‘Joonie… move…’ Jin whined when Namjoon kept on nuzzling Jin’s neck once he entered the house.

‘But I want to stay like this baby..’ Namjoon whined as well.

‘Stop whining you grandpa.’ Jin said smiling.

‘Grandpa? Do I look old?’ Namjoon asked now letting go of Jin and Jin smiled cupping Namjoon’s face.

‘Remember we’re going to be grandparents.’ Jin said and Namjoon smiled.

‘Yeah.. maybe we should visit Jungkook and Taehyung.’ Namjoon suggested and Jin beamed in happiness.

‘That’s great Joonie… We should surprise Kookie.’ Jin said. ‘Also Jungkook said that he and Taehyung are planning to come back once their internship ends after 4 months.’ Jin said.

‘I can’t wait till then let’s go visit them.’ Namjoon said and who is Jin to say no. he was dying to see his son and he wanted to stay even more closer once he heard that Jungkook is pregnant.

They heard a knock once Namjoon finished telling Jin the earlier incident. ‘Come in.’ Jin called out and Soobin came in.

‘I thought you and appa might be sleeping. Sorry for disturbing papa.’ Soobin said coming closer to his parents.

‘No.. no… you didn’t disturb us at all. What is it binie?’ Jin asked.

‘Papa… I think something is troubling Yeonjun but I don’t know how to reach out to him.’ Soobin said.

‘Yeonjun? Isn’t he your boyfriend?’ Namjoon asked and Soobin nodded his head.

‘Binie… it might be nothing that’s why Yeonjun haven’t said anything to you.’ Jin said.

‘No papa… I know something is off about Yeonjun. He isn’t like how he used to be. He seemed distance from me.’ Soobin said.

‘Then ask him. Don’t lose your temper. Just ask him gently.’ Jin suggested.

‘Papa do you think I might have made a mistake. It’s been troubling me. As far as I know I haven’t said or done anything for him to avoid me.’ Soobin pouted.

‘Try asking your other friends they might know something that you don’t know.’ Jin said placing a hand on Soobin’s shoulder and brought him for a hug. Soobin hugged him back.

‘My little baby… you have grown up…’ Jin said patting Soobin’s back.

‘Anyway Binie… me and appa was talking about visiting your brother. Do you want to come with us or you want to solve the problem you have with your boyfriend?’ Jin asked.

‘I want to see hyung too, papa. I miss him so much. I’ll come with you guys. I don’t think I can handle being alone. I know granny and grandpa might be planning to tag along with you guys as well.’ Soobin said and Jin nodded his head.

‘Then pack up since we will be going tomorrow.’ Jin said and Soobin rushed to his room to pack up.

-------------------------
‘Yeonjun… Soobin called me.’ Beomgyu said coming to Yeonjun’s room. ‘He said he tried to contact you but you haven’t answered the phone.’

‘I’m planning to end things with Soobin, gyu…’ Yeonjun said and Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai widened their eyes.

‘Yeonjun have you gone crazy?’ Taehyun asked.
‘You know Soobin won’t accept this decision of yours. He is so damn stubborn. I think it’s better if you tell Soobin everything.’ Kai said and Yeonjun shook his head.

‘No… I don’t want to burden him.’ Yeonjun said looking down.

‘Breaking up is not the solution. If you tell Soobin he will take care of them.’ Beomgyu said.

‘I’m tired of being bullied. It was only minor attacks in the beginning but their attacks have become extreme… I can’t handle anymore. I don’t want Soobin to get hurt because of me.’ Yeonjun said tears flowing from his eyes.

‘If you can’t tell Soobin then I will.’ Kai said and Yeonjun begged Kai not to.

‘Anyway guys Soobin said that he will be gone for a week. He is going to France with his family to visit his brother.’ Beomgyu said.

‘With Soobin not around it will be a hell.’ Taehyun sighed.

-------------------------
‘Oh… hey Soobin are you going somewhere?’ one of his senior asked when he saw Soobin in the airport.

‘Yes sunbae… going to visit my brother.’ Soobin answered smiling because that senior is a very good and kind.

‘By the way Soobin, why are not doing anything against bullies?’ the senior, Minhyuk asked and Soobin furrowed his eyes.

‘What bullies sunbae?’ Soobin asked.

‘You don’t know that your boyfriend is being bullied. At first it was only minor attacks but these days their attacks have become extreme. I heard he is suffering from depression and panic attacks once I went to the hospital.’ Minhyuk said and Soobin felt his heart beat increasing.

‘Hyung I wasn’t aware of it. Oh no… that’s why he has been ignoring me. Do you know who bullies him?’ Soobin asked.

‘It’s Yeji and her friends… you know they think of themselves as the queens of the campus.’ Mingyu said and Soobin gritted his teeth.

‘Thanks for telling me hyung… but where are you going hyung?’ Soobin asked since he doesn’t want to seem rude.

‘I have a science research competition in Germany. My team mates came to airport already. I have to go Soobin see you later and the two bid goodbyes. Soobin went towards his parents.

‘Papa, appa, I’m sorry but I don’t think I can come with you guys.’ Soobin said and ran off from the airport leaving a worried Jin and Namjoon at their son’s sudden behavior.

‘Oh lord I hope he is alright.’ Jin muttered worried. 

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

BTS IS NO.1 AT HOT 100 WITH PERMISSION TO DANCE... they beat their own song and made it to no.1...

Anyways... hope you all will enjoy this chap...

Have a nice day everyone...
💜💜💜