Chapter XIV

‘Hyung this is so boring…’ Taehyung whined. Yoongi just ignored his whining brother and kept on looking around without being obivious.

‘We’re not kids to be in an amusement park.’ Taehyung kept on whining which irritated Yoongi.

‘Can’t you stop whining and act like you’re enjoying. I’m paying you so be worth the pay.’ Yoongi said and Taehyung just pouted.

Taehyung suddenly heard all so familiar sound which he can’t get tired of listening to. So he looked around and found Jungkook and Soobin near crane machine, while Soobin was playing and Jungkook was laughing when his brother loses.
Taehyung stopped on his tracks and kept on looking at Jungkook.

Yoongi turned his head to talk his brother but he was not beside him. Yoongi curses at Taehyung from his mind and started searching for him, and found Taehyung staring at something.

So Yoongi went near Taehyung to find what he is staring at and almost rolled his eyes.

‘I was wondering what got you so interested at but it’s your bunny.’ Yoongi said startling Taehyung and he sheepishly smiled at his brother.

‘Shall we join the two?’ Yoongi questioned already going towards them without waiting for Taehyung’s answer.

‘Hey Jungkook didn’t expect to see you here?’ Yoongi said waving his hand at Jungkook who smiled. No matter what Yoongi adores Jungkook a lot. He has a soft spot for him.

‘Hyung…’ Jungkook hugged the elder. Jungkook noticed Taehyung behind Yoongi and smiled and Taehyung waved his hand.

‘Kook this brat says he doesn’t like amusement park. Can you tell him to tag along?’ Yoongi said.

‘Hyung I’m surprised that you like this kind of activities. Who are you? What did you do to my Yoonie hyung?’ Jungkook asked tilting Yoongi’s face. Yoongi chuckled.

‘I’m here kook, it’s just for my job. I hope you keep it a secret.’ Yoongi said whispering and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Oh.. hyung this is my brother Soobin.’ Jungkook introduced Soobin and the younger bowed his head.

‘Oh..ok.. Soobin… you come with me. Let’s leave these two alone.. come…’ Yoongi said and grabbed Soobin who was looking at Jungkook with desperation.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly and mouthed a ‘sorry’ for Soobin.

‘Mmm… what do you want to do?’ Taehyung asked scratching his head, dumbfounded by the situation he was put in to.

‘Oh… let’s go on that.’ Jungkook said excited and dragged Taehyung who was already sweating after seeing the ride Jungkook pointed at.

-------------------------
By the time Jungkook and Taehyung finished all the rides, Taehyung looked as if his soul left his body. Taehyung felt something coming up his throat so he rushed to washroom with Jungkook following.

Jungkook was patting Taehyung’s back while he threw up. Jungkook guide Taehyung to wash his face and gave water to drink.

‘I’m sorry hyung… you went on to some extreme rides because of me. I didn’t know you couldn’t handle it.’ Jungkook said feeling guilty.

‘No kookie its fine, because atleast I got to see you laughing and enjoying. Your happiness is everything to me.’ Taehyung said.

Junkook was flustered so he looked away. ‘taetae can you win me that?’ Jungkook said pointing at a tiger plushie and Taehyung nodded his head.

So they went to that booth and Taehyung payed for the game. Jungkook was a laughing mess everytime Taehyung missed. ‘Tae are you only good at computer games. You suck in physical games.’ Jungkook said laughing.

‘Let me do it.’ Jungkook said and paid for the game. Jungkook got a bunny plushie at the first win itself and gave it to Taehyung.

‘Keep it… my gift.’ Jungkook said and dragged Taehyung to another stall. Taehyung loved how Jungkook was acting like a kid now. It made him happy. Taehyung promised himself he will do whatever it takes to keep that precious smile of Jungkook.

‘Oh.. there you are?’ Yoongi came towards them with Soobin after spotting them.

‘Hyung you disappeared like a flash and popped out of nowhere.’ Taehyung said. ‘Where did you go?’ Taehyung asked.

‘Well kookie, your brother is awesome. He helped me in my mission and it was so damn easy.’ Yoongi said patting Soobin who had a shy smile.

‘Soobin you better not get any ideas of being an agent. I will tell to appa and papa.’ Jungkook said faking his tone and Soobin shook his head.

‘I won’t do dangerous kind of things. I like to lead a peaceful life.’ Soobin said ‘I just helped hyung now just because. I promise I won’t change my career.’ Soobin said.

‘You better.’ Jungkook said. ‘Come lets go eat. I’m starving.’ He said and dragged Soobin towards a restaurant while Yoongi and Taehyung followed them.

‘You better not make Jungkook cry. I will not tolerate such things. I will put you in jail.’ Yoongi threatened and Taehyung poked his tongue out.

‘So were you able to win Jungkook’s forgiveness.’ Yoongi asked.

‘Not yet hyung…’ Taehyung said and sighed.

-------------------------
However, no one noticed a pair of eyes watching them. That person smirked and talked to his colleague ‘I sent you a photo. Keep an eye on that boy.’ That person said.

‘Kim Jungkook you were able to escape but it won’t be long till I get my hands on you again.’ That person said and wore his sunglasses. Taking a one last look at Jungkook he went away.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Another short chap...
Hope you enjoy this chapter...

Have a good day everyone...
💜💜💜