Chapter XI

When Jungkook went to ER everyone bowed for him. The chief came running towards Jungkook.

‘Oh… Ju—no I mean Dr.Jungkook, please forgive me for my rude behavior. Can you not tell anything to the director.’ Chief Song asked Jungkook. Jungkook was utterly confused.

‘Sir what are you talking about?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Will you forgive me Dr.Jungkook?’ chief Song asked.

‘Sir, I didn’t tell the director about the way you treat me. I’m not the type to hold grudges sir.’ Jungkook said ‘please stop being like this you’re making me uncomfortable.’ Jungkook said.

‘Oh… thank you Jungkook. Thank you so much.’ Chief said and went smiling at Jungkook.

Yugyeom and Jinyoung came towards Jungkook and Yugyeom lightly hit Jungkook.

‘What’s wrong Yugy?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Wow… we’re friends and you never bothered to tell that you’re the son of JJK group chairman?’ Yugyeom asked raising his eyebrow.

‘What?’ Jungkook was dumbfounded and later on he remembered the earlier incident. Now he understand why chief was like that.

‘Aish…’ Jungkook said and ran towards his papa’s room.

‘Papa…’ Jungkook said going to the office.

‘Yes kookie, what’s wrong?’ Jin asked and Jungkook pouted.

‘I think the whole hospital has found out I’m your son because of the earlier incident.’ Jungkook said.

‘So… who cares… they were bound to know about this someday right?’ Jin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Also kookie talk with Taehyung and clear the relationship between you two.’ Namjoon said ruffling Jungkook’s hair ‘hear his side of story as well, ok baby.’ Namjoon said and pinched Jungkook’s cheek.

Jungkook sighed defeated and nodded his head.

‘That’s my good boy.’ Namjoon said ‘alright get back to work.’ He said and Jungkook went back.

When Jungkook reached the ER he saw Taehyung helping a grandma, so he went up to him.

‘Taehyung… let’s meet after our work is done. You know the usual place we met back then. Let’s meet there.’ Jungkook said and went to work.

-------------------------
‘Taehyungah.. let’s go on a movie date today.’ Sophia said appearing out of nowhere when Taehyung finished his work. Taehyung sighed.

‘I’m sorry Sophia but I already made plans today. I have to meet someone.’ Taehyung said politely.

‘Oh.. really. You can meet that person and then we can go afterwards. We have a lot of time until the movie starts.’ Sofia said.

‘I’m sorry today I really can’t.’ Taehyung said.

‘Tae did you get hurt? What happened?’ Sofia asked after noticing the wounds.

‘It’s nothing a small fight broke in the ER and got involved.’ Taehyung said ‘anyways I can’t go on a date today. I have to meet that person and I will go home since I’m so tired today.’ Taehyung said.

‘Then let me be your driver. I will drive you where ever you want to go.’ Sofia said being persistent.
Taehyung sighed because he can’t bear this anymore, so he finally snapped ‘Can’t you stop being so clingy. It’s a headache you know.’

Sofia flinched at the harsh voice. ‘Tae why are you like this.’ Sofia asked.

‘I’m tired of you clinging on to me like this. Always behind me as if I’m your dog. Its like you have put a leash on me. I’m tired of everything.’ Taehyung shouted.

‘Tae you’re being harsh.’ Sofia said.

‘Let me live in peace Sofia. I didn’t agree to this engagement from the beginning. I only bore everything to end is all because of my father. I never liked this.’ Taehyung finally said what he was dying to say.

‘Tae… are you being serious?’ Sophia asked ‘I will let you be today. I think you’re in a bad mood today. Let’s talk tomorrow.’ Sofia said.

‘No need to wait for tomorrow. Since I started I will finish what I have to say.’ Taehyung said.

‘I have someone I sincerely love. I never wanted to marry you its all just business deal for me. You’re also clinging like this to me because of my looks right? You think I don’t know about you playing around. I know everything about you Sophia Jung so leave me alone. I will break this engagement.’ Taehyung said and was about to walk to his car.

‘Then what about your father’s business? If we take our investment your company is nothing you know right?’ Sophia asked.

Taehyung turned and smirked. ‘well someone will help us instead if necessary.’

‘Your father went around meeting investors but no one agreed, only us.’ Sofia said smirking.

‘I know but you know the chairman of JJK group just agreed to invest on our company and we’re going to collaborate as well.’ Taehyung smirked ‘so please feel free to withdraw your investment.’

‘Why would chairman of JJK group help you? Its world most renowned company and I wonder why they would help when they gain nothing from it?’ Sophia asked.

‘You want to know why so bad? Then let me tell you. JJK group chairman’s son is my ex-boyfriend. But we had to break up because of this stupid engagement. Now do you understand why?’ Taehyung said and went to his car.

However, what they don’t know is that, there were few who was listening to the conversation was utterly dumbfounded with the situation.
Looks like big talks will circulate around the hospital tomorrow…

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...
There is nothing special going on in my boring life...

I told earlier that I will do a Q&A so ask me any questions you have.

Hope you will like this chapter.

Have a good day everyone.
💜💜💜