Chapter XXXVI

‘Where are you going Soobin?’ Jin asked. The Kim family returned from France a week later.

‘I’m going to Yeonjun’s. Today principal and director is going to question them.’ Soobin said.

‘Well good luck… and here I made breakfast share it with your friends.’ Jin said. Soobin smiled showing his dimples.

‘Thanks papa… you’re the best.’ Soobin said pecked his papa’s cheeks.

‘Of course… you should feel proud to have a papa like me.’ Jin said flicking his imaginary hair.

‘I take back what I said before...’ Soobin said and ran before Jin could hit him.

‘This brat… ‘ Jin muttered and continue with his work.

-------------------------
‘Taetae…’ Jungkook whined during their working time distracting Taehyung from talking with a patient.

‘What is it Jungkook? Can’t you see I’m busy?’ Taehyung said focusing on the patient again.

‘But I’m hungry..’ Jungkook said still pouting.

‘If you’re hungry why don’t you go to the canteen and buy something for yourself.’ Taehyung said and this angered Jungkook.

‘Wow… look at you… didn’t you promise you will take care of me despite any situation.’ Jungkook said and went away...

Taehyung shut his eyes… he should be careful with his words and actions around Jungkook since he’s pregnant. He prayed that Jungkook won’t make him sleep in the couch again.

Meanwhile Jungkook went to the canteen while sulking. He bought a sandwich and a chocolate milkshake.

‘Oh… Jungkook… what are you doing alone?’ Seungi asked sitting opposite to Jungkook.

‘After my pregnancy I started eating a lot because I always get hungry. Not only that I easily get angry as well… at this rate I won’t be surprised if Taehyung decided to leave me… I’m taking my anger on him always and he is being patient…’ Jungkook pouted.

‘Taehyung won’t leave you Jungkook. He loves you a lot to leave you...’ Seungi said comforting Jungkook.

‘There’s so much a person can take Seungi hyung… his patience will reach to its limit…’ Jungkook said.

‘Don’t worry... Taehyung knows it’s your hormones that’s acting up… two of you are responsible for the baby inside and you have to bare with it...’ Seungi said.

Jungkook pouted… ‘But I don’t want my taetae to suffer because of me… he doesn’t have proper rest because of me… work in the hospital... then house chores… not only that he have to deal with a cranky me… my poor taetae..’ Jungkook said.

What Seungi and Jungkook didn’t realize was Taehyung was listening to everything and Taehyung smiled knowing Jungkook was feeling bad about his actions.

-------------------------
‘My daughter have done nothing… the fall from stairs was just an accident...’ Mr.Yoon complained.

‘Sir your daughter has been bullying this student..’ the director said.

‘Nonsense… you know I can sue you…’ Mr.Yoon said.

Yeonjun was holding on to Soobin’s hand because he knew Soobin was about to do something… Yeonjun, Soobin and their 3 friends along with Yeji and her friends were in the meeting room. Yeji’s parents and Yeonjun’s parents were present.

‘Mr.Yoon you better teach your daughter right… she has been bullying Yeonjun for 2 years… at the beginning it was minor but her attacks went out of line…’ Soobin spoke up.

‘Do you have evidence..’ Mr.Yoon asked smirking.

‘There are witnesses…’ Soobin said.

‘Of course your friends will speak against my daughter. How much do you want? I can double the amount. You poor kids only care about money.’ Mr.Yoon said and that’s all it took for Soobin to snap.

Soobin slammed his fist in the table which startled everyone…

‘I really didn’t want to go to this extent but you’re crossing your line.’ Soobin said.

‘Hey kid show respect..’ Mr.Yoon said.

‘Respect is given to those who deserve respect. Tell that to your daughter. It will take only a snap of my finger to suspend your bitchy daughter and her friends.’ Soobin snapped.

‘Do you know who you’re dealing with?’ Mr.Yoon asked.

‘And you don’t know who you’re dealing with.’ Soobin said back.

‘Please enlighten me… I have more than you mere kid.’ Mr.Yoon said.

‘How about I bring the most powerful person here. Let’s see how things end then..’ Soobin said.

‘Soobin don’t, let’s end this matter. We’re going to graduate soon. It’s not necessary.’ Yeonjun begged but Soobin was being stubborn.

‘Listen to your friend kid. I have to say he is smart. He knows you poor kids will not gain anything from this.’ Mr.Yoon said and Yeji smirked.

‘Wait I will make a call.’ Soobin said and fished out his phone. ‘Hello.. appa can you come to the meeting room.’ Soobin asked from the phone and ended the call.

‘My dad will be here soon and let’s see how things will go from now on…’ Soobin said with a cold look that principal and director was scared of that look. No one knows that Soobin is Kim Namjoon’s son.

The door for the meeting room opened and everyone snapped their attention towards the door and their eyes widened on seeing the person and immediately stood up and bowed to him.  

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

I hope you all had a lovely weekend...
Hope you all will enjoy this chap...
The story is about to come to an end...

Have a nice day everyone...
💜💜💜