Chapter XXXIII

Jungkook was watching TV laying on Taehyung’s lap while Taehyung was stroking Jungkook’s hair. Hoseok went on a date with Daniel and the couple guessed Hoseok won’t come home for the night.

‘Taetae.. this movie is boring… let’s watch a comedy movie..’ Jungkook pouted and Taehyung took the remote to change a movie.

‘Taetae I’m hungry…’ Jungkook said and Taehyung went to make some sandwiches for Jungkook. Jungkook was just in boxers and Taehyung’s shirt which reached until just above his knees. He had a bunny plushie in his hold and looking so cute.

Jungkook’s craving has increased and he always wanted to eat something and he has become a bit chubby which made Taehyung to always coo at his husband’s cuteness.

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to come from the kitchen with his food when the bell rang. So he stood up to open the door and got surprised on seeing the people behind the door.

‘Papa… appa…’ Jungkook screamed and hugged Jin who hugged back Jungkook tightly and Namjoon joined the hug as well kissing Jungkook’s temple. They stayed like that for sometime.

‘Papa… appa… I miss you..’ Jungkook said now crying and Jin wiped his son’s tears and muttered a ‘I miss you too’ back.

‘Halmeoni… harabeoji… I miss you too as well.’ Jungkook hugged his grandparents when he saw them behind his parents. ‘Let’s go inside…’ Jungkook said and guided his family inside.

‘Oh… uncle Jin and uncle Joon… welcome..’ Taehyung said coming out of the kitchen with a plate full of sandwiches. ‘You didn’t even inform us that you are visiting us.’ Taehyung said.

‘We wanted to surprise Kookie that’s why we came unannounced.’ Jin said and Taehyung went to bring refreshements for Jungkook’s family.

‘Papa where is binie?’ Jungkook asked when he saw that his brother is not there.

‘I don’t know kookie. He came with us but he suddenly turned back when we came to the airport and rushed away without telling anything for us. I don’t know what happened.’ Jin said worried when the matter was reminded.

‘Maybe he must have forgot to do something in the college and must have remembered in the last minute.’ Jungkook said.

‘Maybe… but why do I feel like that’s not the case.’ Jin said.

‘Don’t worry papa I will call Soobin.’ Jungkook said and went to fetch his phone.

-------------------------
Meanwhile Soobin reached his campus and rushed inside since it is lunch break. He searched for Yeonjun everywhere but he was nowhere to be seen. He tried calling him and as expected Yeonjun didn’t pick up the calls.

‘Oh…. Hyunwoo… did Yeonjun come to college today?’ Soobin asked one of Yeonjun’s classmate.

‘Yes… he was present for the economics lecture.. but after that I didn’t see him..’ Hyunwoo said.

‘Oh.. thanks dude..’ Soobin said and called Taehyun.

‘Oh.. Soobin… Are you in the airport?’ Taehyun asked.

‘Where is Yeonjun?’ Soobin asked not bothering to answer Taehyun’s question.

‘Yeonjun… is at home.. he had a headache so he didn’t go to college.’ Taehyun said.

‘Taehyun… don’t lie to me… tell me where is Yeonjun… I heard Yeonjun was present for the Econ lectures… so tell me..’ Soobin said.

‘I’m telling the truth Yeonjun is at home.’ Taehyun said.

‘What about you then where are you guys?’ Soobin asked.

‘We… mmm. We… are in the college..’ Taehyun said.

‘God damn it.. stop lying to me already… I’m in the college..’ Soobin said frustrated. He didn’t get an answer he heard the beep sound which means Taehyun end the call.

Soobin grabbed his hair in frustration and understood his friends are hiding something.
Soobin went to meet one of his classmate and dragged him to the rooftop.

‘What’s wrong Soobin? I thought you went to France.’ Chani asked.

‘Please Chani… please tell me the truth. Don’t keep me in the dark anymore. where is Yeonjun now.’ Soobin asked.

Chani sighed and looked at Soobin. ‘Yeonjun and Kai was going to meet Mr.Lee since Mr.Lee called for them and Yeji pushed Yeonjun from the stairs so he was taken to the hospital immediately and Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu accompanied him. Yeji is being questioned by the principal.’ Chani said and Soobin lost his mind when he heard it.

‘I think Yeji will be able to get away with it since her family is rich..’ Chani said.

‘I will take care of that… first I will visit Yeonjun. Thanks Chani..’ Soobin said and went.

He rushed to the ER and saw a friend of Jungkook, so he went towards him.

‘Hi hyung.. I wonder if you know me but I’m Kim Jungkook’s younger brother.’ Soobin said and Yugyeom stared at Soobin and bowed his head.

‘Mr. Kim what brings you here?’ Yugyeom asked after all Soobin is the heir of the company.

‘Did someone from Seoul university got admitted here for falling from the stairs?’ Soobin asked.

‘Oh… let me see…’ Yugyeom said and checked the monitor. ‘Is he Choi Yeonjun by chance.’ Yugyeom asked and Soobin nodded his head.

‘He’s still getting treatments. You can go to the operating theatre. Let me take you there.’ Yugyeom said and Soobin thanked him and followed him. He saw his 3 friends looking stressed.

‘Taehyun…’ Soobin called out and Taehyun looked at him.

‘Soobin… how did you..?’ Taehyun asked.

‘Why would you hide something like this. How long were guys planning to keep me in the dark.’ Soobin asked.

‘We’re sorry Soobin but Yeonjun is the one who stopped us from telling you.’ Beomgyu said.

‘But why didn’t you go to France?’ Kai asked.

‘I heard everything from Minhyuk sunbae and the rest from Chani.’ Soobin said. ‘Excuse me Dr.Kim.. do you know the condition of the patient.’

‘I will go inside and check.’ Yugyeom said and went in and a while later came with Dr.Song.

‘Oh… Mr.Kim what brings you here?’ Dr.Song asked.

‘How is the patient?’ Soobin asked without answering Dr.Song Joongki.

‘He is fine we will transfer him to the ward.’ Dr.Song said.

‘Move him to a VIP room.. Dr.Song.’ Soobin said they agreed to him. So Yeonjun was moved to a VIP room and Soobin stayed by his side until he wakes up.

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers...

Hope you enjoy this chap...

Have a nice day...
💜💜💜