Chapter XXX

‘Taehyung….’ Lee Seungi yelled while running towards Taehyung who was speaking with the chief.

‘Mr.Lee what’s with your behavior?’ the chief asked clearly not liking the interruption.

‘I’m sorry sir but it’s urgent.’ Lee Seungi said.

‘What is it? Do we have an emergency patient?’ the chief asked and Seungi shook his head.

‘No, it’s about Taehyung’s husband.’ Seungi said and Taehyung immediately looked at Seungi.

‘What’s wrong with Jungkook hyung?’ Taehyung asked, his heart beating fast.

‘Jungkook fainted…’ Taehyung ran when Seungi said those two words without letting him complete it.

‘Kookie….’ Taehyung screamed coming towards Jungkook who is in the bed.

‘Tae… I’m fine… don’t worry too much… maybe because I was tired.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at Jungkook doubtfully.

‘Koo baby, please tell me what’s wrong?’ Taehyung asked holding Jungkook’s hand.

‘Nothing’s wrong hyung… I’m being serious.’ Jungkook said.

‘But koo you were looking pale since morning and you even threw up..’ Taehyung said and paused a thought coming to his mind but didn’t voice it out for Jungkook.

‘Let’s run some tests ok..’ Taehyung said and went to talk with their doctor.

-------------------------
‘Oops… sorry ma’am I was looking at my phone.’ Namjoon said bowing to a lady.

‘Oh… it’s alright Mr.Kim.’ the lady said smiling seductively.

‘Do you know me ma’am?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Of course who wouldn’t know Mr.Kim Namjoon… after all you’re the best entrepreneur in Korea and Asia.

‘Oh… and I am amazed for bumping into a beautiful lady like you…’ Namjoon flirted with the lady hating the idea that he has to do it but he has left no choice.

The lady is Lee Soyoung, Lee Minhyuk’s wife and she is a gold digger. She sleep with any rich man for money and yet Lee Minhyuk is not aware because he loves his wife.

Namjoon and Jackson are trying to get back on Lee Minhyuk using his wife and Seokjin hated the idea at first when Namjoon said him but in the end he agreed.

‘Well Mr.Kim I didn’t expect to see you in a place like this.’ Lee Soyoung said.

‘Well I’m stressed and need to escape from certain things…’ Namjoon said and Soyoung moved closer to Namjoon almost bodies touching and she smiled ‘Well how about I help you in relieving your stress.’ Soyoung asked and Namjoon smirked.

‘Sure why not… I so badly need to relieve my stress.’ Namjoon said back.

‘How about we meet in Cleopatra room 1005’ Soyoung said more like whispered and Namjoon smirked agreeing and they parted their ways…

‘Well done Joon… be patient we’re going to end this today itself. I will send a message to Lee Minhyuk….’ Jackson said and Namjoon nodded his head.

-------------------------
‘See Tae you were freaking out for nothing…’ Jungkook said 3 days later after testing.

‘Koo I won’t be able to handle if anything happens to you.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook hugged Taehyung feeling happy about his caring husband.

‘Let’s go home shall we?’ Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘I will prepare dinner tae.. you go and wash up.’ Jungkook said.

‘No we will order takeout.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

‘Tae I’m really fine..’ Jungkook whined and Taehyung didn’t listen to Jungkook.

‘But koo you’ve been throwing up and you easily get tired and you also look pale… I can’t help but feel worried baby...’ Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

‘Fine let’s order my hubby..’ Jungkook said and Jungkook was about to go to wash up but Taehyung hold him back.

‘Here check this… just incase..’ Taehyung handed Jungkook a small parcel and Jungkook was confused but when he checked the contents his eyes widen and looked at Taehyung.

‘Tae…’ Jungkook trailed off.

‘Look I know it sound absurd but just incase. You have nothing wrong and the symptoms could point to that. Who knows just check it out.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook pouted but did as Taehyung told.

Taehyung was pacing back and forth waiting for Jungkook to come and heard the bathroom door opening, he rushed towards Jungkook and looked at Jungkook who was pouting.

‘Idiot..’ Jungkook muttered and Taehyung was still looking at Jungkook to say something. Jungkook gave the thing to Taehyung and Taehyung looked at the thing and his eyes widened.

‘Koo… oh.. koo…’ Taehyung was laughing and Jungkook smiled seeing Taehyung happy. ‘I’m going to be a father…’ Taehyung screamed and Jungkook giggled. ‘We have to tell this news to everyone…’ Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook who smiled.

‘Papa..’ Jungkook said excitedly when Jin answered the phone..

‘Kookie my baby… How are you?’ Jin asked tears welling up hearing his voice.

‘Papa I have to tell you an awesome news..’ Jungkook said and Jin smiled at his excited son.

‘What does my baby wants to say?’ Jin asked.

‘I’m pregnant papa… you’re going to be a grandfather.’ Jungkook said and Jin started crying.

‘Oh.. my baby… I have no words to say how happy I am… Congratulations baby… I love you…’ Jin said and Jungkook also muttered I love you back to Jin who said he will tell about the happy news to others as well. 

-----------------------------------------
Hi lovely readers....

A short chap...
Hope you all will enjoy this chap...

Have a great weekend...
💜💜💜